Between the 2017 Grammys, NYFW and Valentine’s Day, this week offered an endless amount of celebrity beauty and hair inspiration. Scroll down to see Lady Gaga’s pink color makeover, Blake Lively’s heart style and more show-stopping looks from a truly epic week.
1. Lady Gaga: While Adele’s high bun gets a “10,” let us bring your attention to Pop’s new Queen of grunge: Lady Gaga. If anyone told you grunge was dead, one look at her nest of bleached-blonde and faded-red streaks tells us otherwise. Slay on, Gaga!
2. Blake Lively: Known for having some of the most amazing locks in all of Hollywood, Mrs. Ryan Reynolds’ Valentine-ready heart-shaped hair proves all the rumors are true.
3. Ruby Rose: Ruby Rose has grown her signature sassy short bob into a full-on bob and we are here for it. This edgy new ‘do features a deep side-part and a slight bouffant in the back.
4. Chiara Ferragni: OMFG. This half-up messy bun is perfection. If you haven’t checked out the influencer/budding actress’s hair repertoire, you must do so immediately.
5. Alison Williams: Alison continues to wow us with her new blonde ‘do, thanks to a braided updo that let her dark roots show. The end result is an edgy and elegant style that we need to copy stat.
6. Tia Mowry: Tia went under the scissors and emerged with a new, short look. If she’s about to embark on a natural beauty bender, we can’t wait! #ShortHairDon’tCare FTW!
7. Teyana Taylor: Teyana is rocking a Fifth Element-era, orange lob styled super straight — and it absolutely slayed Fashion Week. This girl is one to watch.
Did any of these celebrity hairstyles catch your eye this week? Tell us on Pinterest!