It’s never been easier to emulate the newest beauty trends rocked by our fave Hollywood It-girls. Whether you’re aiming for some boss-level contouring or a killer vampy-lipped pout, we’ve got the goods you’ll need to DIY the looks IRL. Below we’ve compiled some of our fave beauty trends sported by a few famous faces and some standout products you’ll need to recreate the look for a fraction of the cost. Keep scrolling to start slaying.
Joan Smalls’ Orange-Red Lip: Joan’s done it again — she’s gone and wowed us with the perfect shade of orange-meets-red. Bright coral lips are on their way in, and we can clearly see that classic red with a touch of orange means a super haute lip POP.
1. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick — Corals ($17): Thanks to the trusty beauty experts at MAC, we’ll have our pick of epic coral shades. If you’re aiming for Joan’s gorg shade, scoop up a tube of “Morange” and get pouty.
Lily Aldridge’s Red Glitter Lip: Calling all glitter lovers! This one’s for you, brought to you by the perfection that is Lily Aldridge. She rocks this jaw-dropping pigment on her sparkling pucker for a look worthy of the spotlight (and we’re basically in love).
2. MAC Cosmetics Glitter ($22): This product has the power to make your super sparkly red pout dreams come true. For a look like Lily’s, you’ll want to dig into MAC’s glittery rainbow of colors for the glitziest red.
Bella Thorne’s Vampy Lip: Part of the reason we la-la-LOVE this fabulous look of Bella’s is the way she 100 percent commits to the style. It’s grunge-tastic to the max with a badass color palette, showing the vast, moody potential of a vampy lip.
3. Dior Addict Lipstick Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine ($35): This near-black lipstick in deep berry red can fulfill your darkest vampy-lipped dreams. The added touch of a purple hue will give your mysterious pout a whole new level of allure.
Emma Roberts‘ Interrupted Black Liner: Emma Roberts looks fancy AF thanks to the interrupted black liner under her eye. This season’s It-girls will be seen wearing stunning black liner in both full and interrupted styles on the lower rim of their eyelids. But don’t go crazy — outer edge only, ladies!
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon ($25): Black liner just got infinitely cooler thanks to this hybrid formula from Marc Jacobs Beauty. Available in both shiny and matte formulas, this gel eye crayon is the black liner that your beauty stash needs ASAP.
Bryce Dallas Howard’s Blue Liner: Electric blue worn on the eyes is a trend we’ve seen blow up this season. Bryce rocked the trend with gorgeous flair alongside her red-gold hair.
5. Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eyeliner ($12): Ka-ching! Here’s the only beauty buy you’ll need to rule Bryce’s electric look — and, bonus, it’s less than $20!
Lily Collins: We flipped over Lily’s gorgeous look when she stepped out in this oh-so-perfect shade of merlot-red. We’re obvs head over heels for the winey shades of all things burgundy that are making a major comeback this year.
6. Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in Bodacious Black Honey ($17): Uh-huh, it’s official: Colorful mascara is a full-fledged trend, and Clinique is the latest brand to make you reconsider swiping on the traditional black or brown. This rosey-marsala mascara was the only thing missing to complete Lily’s burgundy ensemble.
Sophia Bush Bringing the ’80s Back: Colorful palettes abound in the beauty world this year thanks to the ’80s color scheme that’s taking over the scene. We’ll totally still be rocking all-black ensembles on the reg, so we’ll take this vibrant color party trend to our eyes.
7. Urban Decay Moondust Palette ($49): Here’s how to recreate ’80s vibes on yo eyes. This fabulously glittery palette is your golden ticket to metallic eyes. With eight pops of color, your lids will be transformed from blasé to sparklin’ beyond belief.
Kendall Jenner’s Straight Brows: Considering the brow revolution that was prompted by the supermodel-turned-actress, Cara Delevingne, it’s worth noting that a new shape is about to reign supreme. Expect to see fewer dramatic arches in favor of straight, “boyish” brows, more like Kenny’s natural arch.
8. The Estee Edit More Than Brows ($22): Once you’ve nailed the brow shape of your dreams, grab this crayon to fake your way to fuller brows.
Kim Kardashian’s Contouring: Kim K. is the well-documented Queen of Kontouring. There were DIY-tutorials and palettes galore made to help recreate her iconic beauty look.
9. Nars Contour Blush — Melina ($42): And just like that, even beginners can contour like a Kardashian. Nars brought us this bomb-ass nude duo that simplifies the beauty technique like no other.
Rihanna’s Sparkling Ombre Lip + Sparkling Lids: As per usual, Rihanna’s face is a work of art in the most luminous color palette. She’s rocking a trendy ombre lip in a glossy shade of berry, and we have to admit that her glittery gold lids press all the right buttons on our love for metallics.
10. Honest Beauty Falling for You Makeup Pallette ($35): Feast your eyes on The Honest Co.’s recently launched palette in their green-goddess-approved line. We’re digging the on-trend color scheme, including our faves from Rihanna’s sugarplum look above.
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Faux Glow: Natural beauty-lover Gwyneth is famous for her health-conscious ways — that’s how we know she’d never step out sans SPF! So we’ll allow you to imagine how she always manages to master a subtly sun-kissed glow.
11. Sisley Paris Self Tan Hydrating Body Skin Care ($132): Ta-da! It’s decadent, yes, but totally worth the gradually building formula. The top-notch line even makes a product for our faces, saving us all from having to fake-and-bake.
Jourdan Dunn’s Sleek Strands: Jourdan is a master of wearing long, silky sleek strands with a center part and shine for days. Half up front and half worn long down her back in an ultra-feminine style, this chic hair trend is a must-rock this year.
12. Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum ($30): Steal Jourdan’s chic AF look with argan oil, one of the best natural moisturizers and shine-enhancers for your strands.
Taylor Swift’s Bob + Bang Combo: We’d like to give a shout-out to Tay Tay as a beauty pioneer in the world of hair. Her “mane” transformations over the years have culminated in a lob-turned-bob look with blunt bangs that we like to call “The Taylor Swift Classic.”
13. Hairdo Effortless Clip-in Bangs ($27): Without committing to bangs IRL, stars like Lucy Hale, Karlie Kloss and Jessica Simpson have rocked clip-in extensions under the radar for years. These mini extensions come in different shades, lengths and looks to meet your every bangin’ style need.
Vanessa Hudgens’ Braided Topknot: Obvs, we all saw the topknot evolve from a Kendall Jenner street-style favorite to the trendiest red carpet hair of the season. But this French braid/top knot hair trend combo has us totally swooning.
14. Sally Beauty Tortoise Backcomber ($2): This simple little wonder is an often-overlooked must-have in your beauty toolkit. It’ll be especially useful when attempting an intricate braid, a deep side-part or a super-straight center-part hairstyle.
Alicia Keys’ Au Naturel Look: Ever since Alicia brought natural beauty on the scene with gorgeous force, we realized the importance of top-tier skin care in the absence of concealer. All the effort we put into our makeup routine should be doubled when it comes to skincare — in the a.m. and p.m.
15. Clarisonic Mia FIT ($219): Our night and day face washing rituals can be a major drag, but you can forget about a natural beauty style without them. Prep your palette with one of these high-tech tools to keep your natural beauty game on fleek.
Elsa Hosk’s Gold Mask: The Victoria’s Secret Angels only entrusted their faces to internationally renowned beauty expert Mimi Luzon, this last year in Paris. She treated their skin to a luxurious gold mask as part of their pre-show prep. Honestly, what could be more glam?
16. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask ($80): We can only imagine the fabulousness of slathering real gold on our faces. If it’s fit for an Angel’s pre-runway routine, we’ll take it!
Which style icon has a look you’d like to hack? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.