9 Cereal Ice Creams That’ll Make You Chill AF This Summer
The idea of making ice cream in the comfort of our own kitchens is becoming more approachable, thanks to easy no-churn recipes. Homemade ice cream isn’t just glorious because you can have it whenever you want it, though. What’s rad is you have the option to be SUPER creative. If you want savory ice cream, you can have it; if you want to start your own whimsical flavor trend on the Insta, make it happen! And if you’re in the mood to get really inventive, grab your fave cereal RN, because we’ve got nine swoon-worthy treats that are calling for everything that is crunchy, milky, and marshmallow-y.
1. Lucky Charms Marshmallow Ice Cream: We all pined for the colorful marshmallows in that box of Lucky Charms. This recipe gives them to us in a gooey and sweet ice cream that truly is *magically delicious.* (via Beyond Frosting)
4. Great Grains Cereal, Mango, and Beetroot Ice Cream: This ice cream cereal puts a healthy twist on the usual by inviting Great Grains, tangy mango, and earthy beetroot to the party. (via Cookilicious)
5. Cinnamon Toast Milk Ice Cream: Inspired by the Momofuku Milk Bar cereal milk, this recipe gives Cinnamon Toast Crunch lovers a thrill by soaking the cereal in milk prior to churning it in an ice cream maker. (via The Candid Appetite)
6. No-Churn Reese Puffs Ice Cream: When you swirl Reese’s Puffs with sweetened condensed milk, cream, and gooey peanut butter, you basically get a taste of what dreams are made of. Bonus: no ice-cream machine necessary! (via My Dish Is Bomb)
8. Chocolate Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Ice Cream: Made with the ever-so-glorious Rice Krispies Treats, this chocolate ice cream makes things even more undeniable with gooey marshmallow ripples. (via Baking a Moment)
9. Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted Banana Ice Cream: If you want an excuse to eat ice cream for breakfast, here it is. Two ingredients are all you need for this vegan and dairy-fee treat! (via Life’s Little Sweets)
Follow us on Pinterest for more tasty treats!