Champagne Buzzers, Clover Crowns + More DIYs to Make This Weekend
Pretty soon, life will be all parties, all the time, and we could not be more excited! Celebrate-errthing-season (AKA spring) kicks off with St. Patty’s Day — a holiday dedicated to celebrating the Irish and drinking green beer. Not far behind is Easter, Mama’s Day and then BOOM! Just like that, summer comes in *hot* with shower after wedding after shower. So in prep for all the goodness to come, we’ve got some seasonal DIYs for this weekend that will really knock your crafty socks off. But please, only read on if you like fun — and making fun stuff!
1. DIY Denim Patches: Embroidery is all the rage these days, and we’re loving the Chinese art inspo on this bad boy. Spice up your jean vest or jacket with a simple iron-on patch DIY and get ready to take your basics to the next level. (via The Crafterpreneur)
5. DIY St. Patrick’s Day Fancy Clover Crown: You def don’t need to be Irish to rock this felted and oh-so-fancy flower crown. DIY some for your whole squad and then paint the town green. (via Brit + Co)
6. DIY Eye Spy a Button-Down: That simple white button-up in the back of your closet is about to get a seriously cute upgrade when you add these eyes. All you need is puff paint, blue buttons, and artistic vision (wink, wink). (via A Beautiful Mess)
9. DIY Flower Garden Cart: Upcycle last year’s kitchen or bathroom cart into a living springtime wonderland. Paint as needed, plant with *all* the blooms and succulents, and wheel wherever desired! (via A Pumpkin & A Princess)
10.DIY “Hello Spring” Fabric Art: Nothing says springtime quite like a bright floral pattern. Hit your local thrift en route to the homestead and find an old gem to transform into an artistic, one-of-a-kind beauty. (via Design Improvised)
11. DIY Heart Emoji Lotion Massage Bars: Express some emoji-tion with this all-natural cocoa and shea butter DIY soap project. Your bath game will never be the same once you introduce this much emoji love. We double heart it. (via The Makeup Dummy)
What will you whip up this weekend? Follow us on Pinterest for more creative projects and inspiration!