28 Cheap White Elephant Gift Ideas Under $15
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year is upon us. No, we’re not talking about all the bells ringing and snowy streets and eggnog flowing. We’re talking white elephant gifts season! While it’s always fun to receive a goofy present, shelling out for the LOL-worthy finds at the office Christmas party or family get-together is really what the holidays are all about for us.
The internet is a deep, black hole of wacky gadget weirdness (in the best way possible). You can find insane things in all kinds of price ranges, but you can get a lot of the good stuff for under $15! So we put together a list of the best buys on the cheap — think: the most unique stocking stuffers ever. Let’s get weird!
1. Archie McPhee Bacon Candy Canes ($10): Make your Christmas a bacon-flavored Christmas.
2. The Hungover Cookbook by Milton Crawford ($10): You’ll be needing this after all that eggnog. The best part is the recipes, like British-inspired breakfast burgers and the quintessential Bloody Mary, are surprisingly dope!
3. AAF Titanic Kittens Car Air Freshener ($6): We’ll never let go… of this purrfect air freshener.
4. Kiki Sciullo Boogie Bites ($15): It’s like your hors d’oeuvres are partying with you!
5. Peek-A-Boo Guess Who Party Glasses ($12): It’s like Kanye glasses and an emoji had a baby, and that baby wants to party.
6. Urban Outfitters Tiny Animal Pot Faux Succulent ($12): This little faux plant can live on a desk for years.
7. To-Go Wine Tumbler ($14): If the recipient of this gift doesn’t drink, we imagine it could hold coffee just the same.
8. NPW 3D Color Drawing Pad and Markers ($9): Bring your grocery list to a whole other dimension.
9. Monica Hues Text Me Nail Decals ($8): You can finally wear the nail polish emoji on your nails. Dream. Come. True.
10. HomeDoReMi Keyboard Cleaner ($13): This will be the most coveted gift at your office white elephant exchange!
11. Toaster Grilled Cheese Bags ($10): All the joys of a grilled cheese with none of the mess (Bonus: they’re reusable!)
12. NPW Painless Piercings ($6): Live out your punk rock teenage dreams with zero commitment.
13. Cocktail Grow Kit ($12): Never drink a nude cocktail ever again. All of your favorite aromatics, like thyme, lavender, Thai basil, mint, and more get their start in one cute lil egg carton so you can grow your own garnishes.
14. Pizza Slicer Fork ($11): Skip the knife and enjoy your slice.
15. Cats Enough for Now Wine Stopper ($10): This cat looks like it’s trying to drink your wine, but it’s really keeping it fresh for you. Awww.
16. Hasbro Speak Out Game ($15): Kind of weird, but very hilarious.
17. Chia Pet Santa Planter ($9): This Chia Pet will help you celebrate the holidays well after the holidays.
18. Constructible Drinking Straw ($12): Is it weird to feel like a kid again while sipping on your favorite cocktail? Nope. This straw is just that rad.
19. Animewild Cone Kitty Air Freshener ($6): Commutes can be bitter. Make them bittersweet with this poor lil feline.
20. 3D Corgi Mouse Pad ($15): This mousepad will raise eyebrows in the office, start some giggle-fests and, most importantly, show some love.
21. Salami Notes ($14): Write your to-do list on one of these while making a sandwich (just don’t put the list in your sandwich).
22. Forum Novelties Self-Adhesive Beard Set ($10): Turn your BF into a lumbersexual like that.
23. Woodwick Money Soap ($14): Nope, money still doesn’t grow on trees, but it does come in soap.
24. Kitty Egg Mold ($10): Breakfast: the cat lady way.
25. Accoutrements Handerpants ($10): Straight up: These are underpants for your hands. As goofy as they are, they will keep your hands extra warm under gloves. Hilarity and function all in one!
26. Alma Otter Tape Dispenser ($15): Everything about this guy is cute! That face will make any bad day at the office much better.
27. Pixnor Flexible USB Fan ($13): Keep cool while online power shopping.
28. Accoutrements Shakespearean Insult Bandages ($7): To bandage or not to bandage, that is the question.
What’s the best/worst white elephant gift you’ve received/been stuck with? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.