Grandma-approved decor is on the rise with home trends like maximalism hitting *all* the feeds. If you’re already onboard, then your penchant for accumulating knick-knacks has probably amassed a collection or two worth displaying. It’s just a question of finding the right ones for your style. Scroll on for some seriously stunning collections that put the finishing touch on a space.
1. Rainbow Glassware Collection: While it’s rare to find an entire collection of multicolored glassware, over time you can build your own. They’ll start in an ombre pattern on a shelf, and before you know it, you’ve got an alcove dedicated to them. (via A Beautiful Mess)
2. Portrait Gallery: Portraits tell a story better than Instagram ever will. Start with a woman who has a penetrating gaze and keep going until you’ve accumulated a circus worth of characters. (via Clay Austin Photography / Glitter Guide)
3. DIY Spoon Collection: Give a spoon collection a fresh spin with some paint and go for scale to really make an artistic impact. This is a set you can proudly display in your kitchen or dining room, without overwhelming a space or taking up that coveted shelf area. (via A Joyful Riot)
4. Globes, Globes, Globes: Instead of hanging up maps everywhere, keep an eye out for globes. You can pinpoint where you’ve been and where you’re dreaming of going. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to find some really cool colors and stains. (via Herz & Blut)
5. Ginger Jar Display: These classic blue and white chinoiserie prints bring a classy vibe without making it feel too stuffy. Group them together for an Insta-worthy shelf. (via Classy Clutter)
6. Barware + Decanters: Let your growing collection of bottles and fancy decanters shine! Add some fun tassels, quirky tags, and create a show-stopping gem at the heart of your entertaining decor. (via PMQ for two)
7. Pastel Dishware: So you thrifted all your dishware for $10? Cool. You inherited your mom’s old set? Even better. When showcased with love, they’ll look like a million bucks. (via Sugar & Cloth)
8. Lots of Small Collections: Sometimes your stash isn’t grand enough for a big display, but when you group lots of smaller pairings together they create one big cohesive look. In this case, colorful props act as playful decor. (via Studio DIY)
Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo.