12 Diamond Cluster Engagement Rings So Chic, You Might Buy One for Yourself
There’s a lid for every pot and a ring for every finger… at least that’s how the saying goes in our heads. Whether you’re a minimalist diamond kind of girl, prefer colorful gemstones or opt for a vintage engagement ring, there’s a bauble out there that will instantly make you say “I do.” The latest engagement ring trend to grab our attention? The diamond cluster ring. The gorgeous style features multiple sparkling stones in a variety of shapes and sizes. From looks anchored by larger center rocks to groupings of multi-colored gems, each ring offers a unique take on nuptial jewels. Have a look at these stunning cluster engagement rings that could very well be the bauble of your dreams.
1. Mociun Rose Cushion Cut Diamond Cluster Ring (Price upon request): While the rose cut diamond has been one of the most popular styles in jewelry since the 16th century (seriously), this ring still manages to be the epitome of contemporary style. The cluster of diamonds forms a partial halo that’s ideal for the modern bride, adding a touch of elegance to this breathtaking ring.
2. Bario Neal Custom Rose Cut Diamond Cluster Ring (Price upon request): This unexpected asymmetrical setting is as unique as it is DDG. Custom designs like this one offer a charming twist on tried-and-true designs. This cluster ring in a rose gold finish is so wearable, you can snag it now — no engagement necessary.
3. Joseph Jewelry Custom Cluster Set Diamond and Sapphire Engagement Ring ($5,245): Not every bride has her heart set on a diamond solitaire, but every bride will appreciate this gorgeous design. A little bit of color brings the ring into It girl-approved territory, but it’s the rose gold finish that makes this look truly one of a kind.
4. Mociun Blue White Bicolor Sapphire and Imperial Topaz Crescent Cluster Ring (Price upon request): This custom cluster setting features over a carat of diamonds and incorporates precious gemstones such as sapphire and topaz into the mix. The sweet detail of the varied stones makes this jewel a perfect fit for your engagement, holiday gift or simply as a treat to yourself. #YouDeserveIt
5. Bario Neal Custom Heirloom Diamond Cluster Ring (Price upon request): Inspired by the cosmos, this celestial-shaped ring calls to mind the romantic notion that love is eternal. We can totally see why cluster diamond settings are being called the look of the “New Romantics.”
6. Mociun Trillion Cut Champagne Diamond and White Diamond Line Cluster Ring (Price upon request): This beautiful ring shows us just how gorgeous and elegant mismatched diamonds can be. Here, the cluster is arranged in a straight line — an eye-catching way to display the brilliant variations on the neutral hue.
7. Bario Neal Hexagonal Sapphire Cluster Ring ($2,837): And swoon. This multi-stone ring brings together heirloom gems of different cuts, colors and sizes for a look that is anything but ordinary. Choose your metal and variations on the hue of the center hexagonal sapphire and prepare yourself for the slew of compliments headed your way.
8. EF Collection Open Diamond Triple Trio Ring ($1,095): This amazing open-work ring features petite diamond clusters designed to give the illusion that the stones are floating freely on your finger — so chic, and so wearable. Make this beauty yours now and decide later if you want to rock it on your right hand or left.
9. Melanie Casey Red Ruby and Champagne Diamond Cluster Ring ($5,800): With shades of ruby red, yellow gold and champagne, this grouping of heirloom stones just might be the trifecta for girly girls everywhere. Precious gemstones and a stunning marquise center ruby give the ring a decidedly feminine and romantic feel.
10. Heidi Gibson The Valentina Ring ($2,150): The Valentina uses a cluster setting to soften the look of its center marquise diamond. The smaller, double halo cluster stones upgrade the classic shape for a more modern appeal and an altogether stunning piece of jewelry.
11. HN Jewelry Marquise Cluster Diamond Wedding Ring ($1,680): In a cross between a diamond wedding band and cluster engagement ring, this simple style uses alternating marquis and circular stones to set itself apart. Even without a center focal point, the ring is one of the most elegant we’ve ever seen.
12. N+A All the Stars Gathered Ring ($1,010): For the bride who doesn’t want to compromise her everyday style, this ring is made with you in mind. With a petite constellation of diamonds and goes-with-everything appeal, this version of the clustered trend offers a look that is subtle and timeless. In fact, this ring is so perfect, we just might rock it on our right hand instead.
Seen any cluster diamond engagement rings we should know about? Let us know on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.