12 Diamond Cluster Engagement Rings So Chic, You Might Buy One for Yourself
There’s a lid for every pot and a ring for every finger… at least that’s how the saying goes in our heads. Whether you’re a minimalist diamond kind of girl, prefer colorful gemstones or opt for a vintage engagement ring, there’s a bauble out there that will instantly make you say “I do.” The latest engagement ring trend to grab our attention? The diamond cluster ring. The gorgeous style features multiple sparkling stones in a variety of shapes and sizes. From looks anchored by larger center rocks to groupings of multi-colored gems, each ring offers a unique take on nuptial jewels. Have a look at these stunning cluster engagement rings that could very well be the bauble of your dreams.
1. Mociun Rose Cushion Cut Diamond Cluster Ring (Price upon request): While the rose cut diamond has been one of the most popular styles in jewelry since the 16th century (seriously), this ring still manages to be the epitome of contemporary style. The cluster of diamonds forms a partial halo that’s ideal for the modern bride, adding a touch of elegance to this breathtaking ring.
2. Bario Neal Custom Rose Cut Diamond Cluster Ring (Price upon request): This unexpected asymmetrical setting is as unique as it is DDG. Custom designs like this one offer a charming twist on tried-and-true designs. This cluster ring in a rose gold finish is so wearable, you can snag it now — no engagement necessary.
3. Joseph Jewelry Custom Cluster Set Diamond and Sapphire Engagement Ring ($5,245): Not every bride has her heart set on a diamond solitaire, but every bride will appreciate this gorgeous design. A little bit of color brings the ring into It girl-approved territory, but it’s the rose gold finish that makes this look truly one of a kind.
4. Mociun Blue White Bicolor Sapphire and Imperial Topaz Crescent Cluster Ring (Price upon request): This custom cluster setting features over a carat of diamonds and incorporates precious gemstones such as sapphire and topaz into the mix. The sweet detail of the varied stones makes this jewel a perfect fit for your engagement, holiday gift or simply as a treat to yourself. #YouDeserveIt
5. Bario Neal Custom Heirloom Diamond Cluster Ring (Price upon request): Inspired by the cosmos, this celestial-shaped ring calls to mind the romantic notion that love is eternal. We can totally see why cluster diamond settings are being called the look of the “New Romantics.”
6. Mociun Trillion Cut Champagne Diamond and White Diamond Line Cluster Ring (Price upon request): This beautiful ring shows us just how gorgeous and elegant mismatched diamonds can be. Here, the cluster is arranged in a straight line — an eye-catching way to display the brilliant variations on the neutral hue.
7. Bario Neal Hexagonal Sapphire Cluster Ring ($2,837): And swoon. This multi-stone ring brings together heirloom gems of different cuts, colors and sizes for a look that is anything but ordinary. Choose your metal and variations on the hue of the center hexagonal sapphire and prepare yourself for the slew of compliments headed your way.
8. EF Collection Open Diamond Triple Trio Ring ($1,095): This amazing open-work ring features petite diamond clusters designed to give the illusion that the stones are floating freely on your finger — so chic, and so wearable. Make this beauty yours now and decide later if you want to rock it on your right hand or left.
9. Melanie Casey Red Ruby and Champagne Diamond Cluster Ring ($5,800): With shades of ruby red, yellow gold and champagne, this grouping of heirloom stones just might be the trifecta for girly girls everywhere. Precious gemstones and a stunning marquise center ruby give the ring a decidedly feminine and romantic feel.
10. Heidi Gibson The Valentina Ring ($2,150): The Valentina uses a cluster setting to soften the look of its center marquise diamond. The smaller, double halo cluster stones upgrade the classic shape for a more modern appeal and an altogether stunning piece of jewelry.
11. HN Jewelry Marquise Cluster Diamond Wedding Ring ($1,680): In a cross between a diamond wedding band and cluster engagement ring, this simple style uses alternating marquis and circular stones to set itself apart. Even without a center focal point, the ring is one of the most elegant we’ve ever seen.
12. N+A All the Stars Gathered Ring ($1,010): For the bride who doesn’t want to compromise her everyday style, this ring is made with you in mind. With a petite constellation of diamonds and goes-with-everything appeal, this version of the clustered trend offers a look that is subtle and timeless. In fact, this ring is so perfect, we just might rock it on our right hand instead.
Seen any cluster diamond engagement rings we should know about? Let us know on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.