18 Colorful + Creative Tea Towels
Doing dishes is never fun, but you can at least make the chore a bit more enjoyable with a pretty dish towel that will make you smile. We’ve rounded up 18 of our favorites to buy or DIY. No matter how your kitchen is decorated (we’d suggest food-themed artwork), you’ll find one here that will fit you to a tea…or…tee.
1. Proud to Lick Cake Bowls ($20): This is a tea towel we’ll use with pride. Who doesn’t love licking cake bowls?
2. Bubbles Tea Towel ($25): You say bubbles; we polka dots. But whatever you call the pattern, we’re a big fan of this colorful tea towel.
3. Neon Stripe Tea Towels: These tea towels are shockingly easy to make and can be customized to fit your kitchen decor. Plus, it gives you a reason to use all the decorative stitches on your sewing machine. (via Brit + Co)
4. Vino Flour Sack Towel ($12): The simple silhouettes of these wine glasses makes for the perfect tea towel. Can you name which varietal should go in each? Cheers!
5. Morels Tea Towel ($18): Fungi lovers this is the towel for you. Even if you don’t like mushrooms, you can still appreciate the simple pattern and color palette of this dish towel.
7. Equal But Different Towel ($24): If you’re always forgetting those kitchen conversions, pick up one of these dish towels. You’ll have an easy reference at your fingertips.
9. Happy Cat Tea Towel ($10 each): Simple, colorful, these cat tea towels are right up our alley.
10. Hangry Flour Sack Towel ($10): It’s hilarious, because it’s true.
11. Bike Tea Towel ($9): Whether you get around on two wheels or not, you have to admit this towel is pretty sweet.
12. Tea(m) Towels ($35): Nothing like teamwork to get the dishes done faster!
14. Blue Gingham Linen Dish Towel ($15): You can’t go wrong with gingham. This classic print is right at home hanging on a hook in your kitchen.
16. Geometric Set ($15): These simple printed tea towels add a touch of geometric flair to your kitchen.
Which of these dish towels is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!