16 Chic Totes to Buy or DIY for All Your Farmers’ Market Goodies
Nothing brings a chic and casual look together better than the perfect tote. Whether you buy or DIY, you can find a bag to fit any mood, color scheme or errand. With farmers’ market season upon us, we’re sharing our fave totes you’ll want to stuff full of goodies. These stylish accessories prove that it’s possible to be eco-friendlyand stylish.
1. Deauville Market Tote ($36): Even if we can’t spend every summer weekend on a boat, we can still accessorize for the part.
2. Maze Carryall Tote ($52): You can kiss those gray skies goodbye with this bag. We’re all for adding a ray of sunshine to any errand.
3. Baggu Dipped Tote Bag ($45): This is not only large enough to carry a week’s worth of groceries, but it can be monogrammed and personalized to fit your style. Thanks, West Elm!
4. Farmers Market Bag ($15): Doesn’t the image of flowers in this bag just look like an Insta shot waiting to happen? Thankfully, it’s not all for show. This bag offers plenty of functionality for a market trip.
5. You Are Loved ($18): You never know who you’ll come across on the streets. This simple reminder might be just what they need.
6. Geometric Tote Bag ($75): Don’t worry, we won’t ask you to measure the acute angle of these patterned triangles.
7. Eggs & Bread Tote Bag ($25): Isn’t it great when our grocery reminders are right in front of our face?
8. Market Tote ($36): This market list might be appealing to our celebratory side, but who are we to deny an everyday celebration?
14. Minimalist Tote Bag: This one requires a bit of sewing, but we promise the end result will leave you with a one-of-a-kind bag that’s equally perfect for the grocery store or a weekend getaway. (via Design Sponge)
Do you prefer to buy or DIY your totes? Tell us in the comments!