Download a Few of Our Favorite Quotes from the Women’s March on Washington
If you’ve been watching all the amazing speakers at today’s Women’s March in Washington as closely as we have, there’s no doubt that you, like us, have been BEYOND moved by their empowering words. But jusstttttt in case you missed them (or simply want to hear them again!), we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite quotes from the uber-inspiring women and men we heard talk today and turned them into these beautifully downloadable forms. (They’re also available on our Brit + Co Instagram, Twitter and Facebook feeds!) Just click the image to see the full file. We’ll be adding more of them throughout the day, so check back for more later on — happy reading!
1. Gloria Steinem: “The Constitution doesn’t begin with ‘I the President.’ It begins with ‘We the people.'”
2. Senator Kamala Harris: “There is nothing more powerful than a group of determined sisters marching.”
3. Rhea Suh: “One woman turns into one march turns into an entire movement. That is a powerful thing.”
4. Cecile Richards: “We’re not going to take this lying down. And we will not go back.”
5. Van Jones: “When it gets harder to love, let’s love harder!”
6. Women’s March crowd: “Love, not hate, makes America great!”
7. Janelle Monae: “Whenever you want to give up, you must always choose freedom over fear.”
8. Elizabeth Warren: “We believe equal means equal and that’s true in the workplace; it’s true in marriage; it’s true every place.”
9. Women’s March signs: “Feminism is the radical notion that women are people.”
Do you have other favorite quotes from today’s Women’s March? Share them with us by tweeting @BritandCo!
(Photo via Theo Wargo/Getty)