22 Trendy Bucket Bags to Tote Around
When we think about fashion trends, we tend to gravitate toward clothing and shoes. But you know what often gets left out of the mix? Purses. There are practically billions of different styles out there, from the simple crossbody to those fun convertible backpacks. Today, we’re introducing one of the latest trends of the season — bucket bags. These little guys are wonderful because of their hidden storage abilities (they’re practically like Mary Poppins‘ carpet bag!) and their total chic factor. Here are 22 bucket bags to fall in love with.
3. Baggu Drawstring Purse in Cream ($140): Switch out your black staple bag for this white option and you won’t believe you never thought to trade it in before. Oh, and can you believe this posh little pull-string is from Baggu?
4. Leather Fringe Bucket Bag ($89): Festival season may be over, but that certainly doesn’t mean you need to stop wearing that wardrobe full of fringed clothing. In fact, you should add to it with this fun, boho chic bag!
6. Crossbody Bucket Bag ($88): We are crying tears of joy while looking at all these adorable purses. Orange embroidery is quite unusual to come across, making this bag extra unique. And, it’s pretty affordable.
7. Campus Vintage Bucket Bag ($248): It’s actually quite interesting that Frye decided to include the word “campus” in the name of this bag, because it would be perfect for college students. It’s big enough to hold all your necessities, but small enough so you won’t feel like you’re lugging it around.
8. Drawstring Bag ($210): It’s time for a Re:Make shoutout! This fantastic bag was created by Minnie + George, an amazing retailer of handmade goods for both men and women. Pssst: this bag transforms into a backpack, too!
9. Tryst Bag in Gold ($340): Never mind the price tag; we’d splurge nearly any amount to drape this metallic leather bag across our shoulders this fall, and through every season from here on out.
13. Croc-Embossed Bucket Bag ($450): Yes, it’s pricey. But when was the last time you saw a crocodile print this amazing?! That’s right — never.
14. Chichi Bucket Bag ($38): This Chichi bucket definitely sings with all the colors of the wind. All you need is a solid colored outfit to rock it; it’s really that easy!
15. Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Wythe Bucket Bag ($190): Sleek, chic and with a cool geometric-printed card slit? This bucket bag is perfection.
16. Ramanas Bucket Bag ($298): Love leather but can’t decide on a shade? This color blocked purse has got you covered :)
17. Suzie Embroidered Duffle ($98): More embroidery? We just can’t get enough!
18. Zipped Bucket Bag ($80): Who cares if that ginormous zipper is functional or not — this bucket bag makes a statement that’s sure to get you noticed.
19. Mansur Gavriel Canvas Bucket Bag in Blush With Moss ($445): Grab a bucket bag in one of the season’s It colors, peachy blush. Paired with a camel leather bottom, the look is totally luxe.
20. Portland Collection Small Bucket Bag ($179): This Southwestern-inspired bag combines frontier fashion with clean and simple lines. It’s definitely worth the investment, since Southwestern prints work for every single fashion season.
21. Leon Leather Bucket Bag ($198): We’ve chosen a lot of bold prints and colors, but sometimes just a simple bag does the trick. No matter what people say, black will always be classic and suitable for all occasions.
22. Heather Bucket Bag ($298): As if leather bags couldn’t get any better, you can now own this colorful woven leather number. It’s like all our dreams have come true.
Do you love the bucket bag trend as much as we do? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!