Kate Middleton Shows Us St. Patrick’s Day Fashion Done Right
Dressing for St. Patrick's Day without looking cheesy can be a tricky business. It's nothing royal style icon, Kate Middleton, can't handle, however. In fact, the Duchess of Cambridge just stepped out for the annual Irish Guards St. Patrick's Day parade at Calvary Barracks in Hounslow, England, looking festive — and impeccably dressed — as ever.
The soon-to-be mother of three donned a forest green Catherine Walker coat with a furry black neck and cuffs, a Gina Foster Meribel hat, grey gloves and tights, and black suede pumps for the occassion. She also added a rather festive touch in the form of leafy shamrocks, which were pinned into her collar.
The look was very a similar one to the gold button-trimmed coat she wore from the same designer in 2017, which also featured black fur at the cuffs and collar.
After taking in the parade and petting the Guards' mascot dog, Domhall, Middleton, 36, and Prince William, 35, stopped to refresh themselves, with Prince William enjoying a pint of Guinness while his pregnant wife toasted the festivities with a glass of water.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to the royal couple!
What do you think of Kate's festive style? Share with us over @BritandCo.
(Photos via UK Press Pool, Richard Pohle, + Andrew Parsons)
- All of Kate Middleton's Winter Coats Ranked - Brit + Co ›
- Who Wore This Red Carpet Look Better: Kate Middleton or Mandy ... ›
- 10 Times Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton Got Real ... ›
- 8 Times When Kate Middleton Dressed Like Princess Diana - Brit + Co ›
- These Photos of Kate Middleton Scolding the Kids at Pippa's ... ›
- The Ultimate Kate Middleton Style Look Book - Brit + Co ›
- All the Hidden Meanings Behind Kate Middleton's Royal Tour Outfits ... ›
- 10 Ways to Copy Kate Middleton's Coat Game - Brit + Co ›
- Kate Middleton Just Wore Meghan Markle's Dress… 5 Years Later ... ›
- Kate Middleton Wears Her Most Fashion-Forward Look Yet - Brit + Co ›