Your home, be it big or small, starts out as just a few blank walls. What you choose to do with them is what makes your house (or tiny apartment) your home. Decorating can be tricky but even small changes, like adding a few fun prints, can make a big difference. Whether you want to add a pop of color to your apartment, jazz up a blank wall or are just trying to fill those cool frames you picked up at the thrift store, art can transform the look and feel of any space in an instant. These free prints will let you add a dash of personality to your place, from the kitchen to the bathroom and every wall in between.
1. Home Sweet Home: This sweet print is the perfect addition to any home. And with multiple color options available, there’s bound to be one to match your color scheme, or one to start building around. (via Going Home To Roost)
4. It Was Always You: This declaration of love could apply to anything from your newborn baby to your longtime partner. Add in a few arrows and a mustard yellow color, and this print deserves a spot in every hip home. (via Honey Bee Vintage)
7. Oh Snap!: Uploading to Instagram, Facebook, your blog or just saving it for the next Throwback Thursday, at every hour of every day, someone is always taking a picture. If that someone is you, pay homage to your quick trigger finger with this cute print. (via Number 2 Pencil)
9. Rise And Shine, It’s Coffee Time: The day doesn’t really begin until the coffee is brewing, and this colorful rooster will be something you won’t mind looking at every morning while you wait for your fix. (via Lost Bumblebee)
10. You Are Beautiful: It’s too easy to get down on yourself when summer bikinis are the new yoga pants, but this little reminder paired with a colorful floral border will add just the right amount of positive energy to your pad. (via Oh So Lovely)
How would you display these prints? Which one is your favorite? Tell us below in the comments!