18 Charming Birthday Gifts That Only Libras Will Truly Appreciate
Why is it that our Libra friends always have the answer to the most stressful dilemmas? Whether it be love, work, or family issues, our Libra ladies always give the best advice. And they always seem to have their sh*t together at the same time. They are like a breathing, walking motivational quote. The balanced and grounded Libra in your life deserves a big thank you, especially on her birthday. Show her how much you love and understand her with one of these thoughtful gifts. We especially love all the jewelry that features the October birthstone, Opal.
1. Ring Crush Opal Earrings ($40): If your favorite Libra was born in the month of October, gift her a pair of earrings that will make her radiate during her birthday month.
2. Broshechnaya Gustav Klimt-inspired Brooch ($10): Libras are all about balance, as is the set of symmetrical women maintaining balance in Gustav Klimt’s painting, “Beethoven Frieze.” This brooch can be fastened to your bestie’s coat or even a knee-high sock.
3. Out From Under Zodiac Crew Socks ($12): You’ve probably received a pair of socks as a gift on your special day from your Libra friend, their eye always looking out for the cutest and comfiest, time to return the gift with these cute zodiac socks. FInd out their rising sign and gift two pairs!
4. Cool Mist Humidifier with Nightlight ($16): She’s an air sign and she covets beauty. This gift couldn’t be a more thoughtful fit. It’s a humidifier your Libra buddy can plug in at her desk to keep her skin misted and dewy.
5. Urban Outfitters Fleece Throw Blanket ($50): Libras constantly crave that comfy cozy feeling while curling up in bed listening to a gentle song lullabying her to sleep. This blanket is a soft piece for her to keep at home, or pull out on cold days at the office or in the car.
6. Ring Crush Raw Opal Ring ($35): Considered a lucky gemstone by many cultures, gifting an opal ring to your Libra dame might provide you both with good fortune, especially during her birthday month.
7. Princess Leia Iron On Patch ($4): Whether or not your Libra is a Star Wars fan, it’s pretty special that she happens to be the same astrological sign as legendary Carrie Fisher AKA Princess Leia. Your crafty Libra BFF can stick this onto any accessory and feel the power of the Force. She probably already has a perfectly patched denim jacket with room for one more.
8. KUKPO Colorful Measuring Cups and Spoons ($20): This gift is really obvious — Libra, balance, scales, you get it. You can make a joke about it in the birthday card. Nonetheless, it’s a gift your pal will actually use to measure, and it adds a peppy pop of color to her kitchen.
9. Mullein & Sparrow Balancing Face Mist ($36): Spoil your bestie on her birthday with the beauty supplies she might not be splurging on for herself.
10. Papier Beau Libra Constellation Print ($17): This dainty star print will be a welcomed addition to your Libra’s lair.
11. Sloane Jewelry Design Chevron Opal Cuff ($65): This gift is elegant, beautiful, and radiant. It looks nice with a snug pair of denim jeans. Just like your favorite Libra lady.
12. Demeter Zodiac Perfume ($40): A perfect balance of yuzu, clove, and anise, this gift says, “You’re a strong, powerful, sexy Libra.” No card necessary.
13. Yeah Oh Greetings Kim Kardashian West Birthday Card ($4): Yes, while your Libra bestie has passed another calendar year, Kim has too. They are born in the same moon cycle, and that’s something you two will either gush over or laugh about. Either way, this card is just… perfect.
14. Google Home Voice Activated Speaker ($130): When you and your Libra BFF are together, you cook dinner, talk all night, and might throw a spontaneous dance party. This speaker will not only fit the volume bill, but it will also play on demand.
15. Reed Diffuser Lavender Vanilla Scented Sticks ($40): If your Libra companion prefers a scented dwelling, give her the power to fill the air with sweet scents. If you’re shopping for a last-minute gift, this one is conveniently available on Amazon Prime.
16. Anthropologie Teak & Bottle Vase ($58+): The typical Libra prefers to dress her home with earthy substances like glass and wood. Gift her a pair of chic vases filled with her favorite kind of flowers.
17. TinyBox12 Opal Moon Ring ($24): This delicate ring will pair with any Libra’s style. It’s small enough to wear with a handful of big chunky rings, and pretty just shining on its own.
18. Scott Young Horoscope Candle ($14): While reading their latest romantic novel, cozy in bed, your Libra bestie will love the warm pink glow of this candle.
Which of these gift ideas will you get your Libra friend? Follow us for more creative gift ideas on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.