The 10 Golden Globes Looks We’ll Be Talking About for Decades
Awards season is officially on in Hollywood! And as excited as we were for Jimmy Fallon’s musical antics during last night’s Golden Globes (plus big winners La La Land and The Crown) we really had our eye on the red carpet. There were so many ahmazing fashion moments, from Lily Collin’s gorg Zuhair Murad pink couture gown to plunging necklines galore and all the lady tuxes, here are 10 looks that absolutely #slayed.
1. Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad: We’re calling it. This was the dress of the night that everyone is going to be talking about in your office tomorrow. Lily Collins stole the red carpet in this unbelievable pink Zuhair Murad gown. From the floral rose 3-D appliques to the tulle and flowing skirt, this was straight out of a fairytale. Seriously, what’s not to love? (Photo via Venturelli/Getty)
2. Amy Adams in Tom Ford: If you still think of Amy Adams as the girl next door, think again. She looked absolutely stunning last night in a sleek, sparkly Tom Ford gown. The straight mod neckline looked out of this world. Arrival, anyone? So, so cool.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Harlan Anthony (@mr_anthony2you) on
3. Sarah Jessica Parker in Vera Wang: SJP’s style is always off-the-charts. Her unbelievable white Vera Wang gown was no exception. It even had a deep V-neck back and front. Let’s just talk about that milkmaid braided hairstyle, though. So.much.heart.
4. Viola Davis in Michael Kors: There was no shortage of canary yellow dresses trending last night, but Viola Davis really stood out. She looked incredible in this one shoulder stunner that brought a much-needed dose of bright light to the show for her big win for best supporting actress in Fences.
5. Kerry Washington in Dolce & Gabbana: Washington totally had this dress handled. A golden gown for the Golden Globes was oh so appropes. PS: Didn’t she just have a baby? She looked incredible in this body-hugging number.
6. Emma Stone in Valentino: Emma Stone is one of Hollywood’s brightest stars, so it’s fitting that her striking Valentino dress literally had stars on it. The blush pink-colored gown with plunging neckline looked super classy, proving Stone has earned a place as a true style icon. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
7. Mandy Moore in Naeem Khan: Does anyone else still think A Walk to Remember when they see Mandy Moore, or is it just us? Anyway, new era, new Mandy. She looked incredible in a dark Naeem Khan plunging neckline gown with a gorg cape and cut out sleeves. Va va voom. (Photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)
8. Natalie Portman in Prada: A preggers Natalie Portman just killed it in this beyond gorg embellished Prada gown. The beautiful yellow color was a real show stopper and the bell shape was a real throwback to the era of Jackie.
9. Octavia Spencer in Laura Basci: Hello, if you want to make a statement at an awards show, wear a tuxedo instead of a gown. And make sure it’s exactly like Octavia Spencer’s last night. This look is so spot on. We’re loving the satin accent stripes and velvet heels. #Crushedit.
10. Blake Lively in Atelier Versace: Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds proved once again on the red carpet that they are #relationshipgoals. The actress, who recently had baby No.2, looked incredible in a fun and glamorous black velvet dress with gold accents and pockets! YAS. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
Who was on your Golden Globes best-dressed list? Tell us on Twitter @BritandCo!