14 Grilled Pork Recipes to Eat All Summer
There’s nothing like grilling your dinners all summer, enjoying the late sunsets as an excuse to get more time outdoors. It helps keep the house cool too, which is especially helpful on days when it’s so hot you can’t stop chugging your favorite infused lemonade. Pork is especially great on the grill, coming out tender, juicy, and flavorful every time (especially if you use a marinade.) Whatever your cut of choice may be, these are the 14 grilled pork recipes you’ll find yourself devouring all summer long.
1. Vietnamese Grilled Pork With Vermicelli: Juicy grilled pork is marinated in fish sauce, caramel, and aromatics in this fun dish. Serve with a fish sauce dip and plenty of rice noodles to soak up every last bit of flavor. (via Bear Naked Food)
2. Grilled Pork Medallions With Mojo Sauce: Pork medallions, made from tenderloin, are easy to cook on the grill. Add a garlic and herb mojo sauce, and dinner’s on the table in just 20 minutes. (via Platings and Pairings)
3. Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops: Sticky grilled pineapple is great on its own, but it really shines when paired with pork. It brings a caramelized sweetness to these Hawaiian chops. (via The Life Jolie)
4. Garlic Herb Pork Chops With Gremolata: These grilled pork chops get a double dose of flavor. First, the meat is marinated in a thick garlic and herb paste; then, it’s topped with a fresh and fragrant gremolata after being cooked. (via No Spoon Necessary)
5. Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches With Tangy Slaw: Chunks of grilled pork on a bun are even more satisfying than the pulled pork sandwiches you may be used to. Add a pile of tangy slaw to make the meal complete. (via Buy This Cook That)
7. South Carolina Barbecue Pork Chops: We all know that pork and barbecue are one of the holier food unions out there. But South Carolina-style barbecue sauce, made with tangy yellow mustard, brings the game to a whole new level. (via Chili Pepper Madness)
8. Grilled Pulled Pork Stuffed Avocados: Balance out your barbecue intake by adding extra veggies to your meal. In this case, stuff creamy avocados with plenty of grilled pulled pork, then top with avocado crema and diced veggies. (via Food Fanatic)
9. Sweet Italian Sausage: Forget hot dogs; for a more flavorful grilling experience, Italian sausage is where it’s at. Load your bun with a grilled sausage, mushrooms and peppers, and plenty of cheddar cheese for the full experience. (via With Salt and Pepper)
11. Thai Grilled Pork Neck: Save some money by making the most out of an inexpensive cut of pork the next time you grill. Marinated in sweet and savory Thai flavors and served with a fish sauce and lime dip, this humble part of the pig packs enormous flavor. (via Bear Naked Food)
12. Grilled Five Spice Pork Loin Chops: The unexpected blend of flavors in this dish churn out something surprisingly harmonious. Cherry salsa brings the sweetness, while pork loin chops seasoned with Chinese five spice powder, soy sauce, garlic, and balsamic add a savory balance. (via Healthy World Cuisine)
13. Thai-Marinated Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Skewers: These flavorful bacon-wrapped asparagus skewers become a full meal when paired with steaming white rice. You’ll want plenty, so you can scoop up all of the citrusy, spicy, sweet, and savory marinade that’s left over. (via Smorgaseats)
For more meaty dinner ideas, follow us on Pinterest.