This Mermaid Smoothie Bowl Recipe Is Almost Too Pretty to Eat
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 small bananas, ideally frozen
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon spirulina or blue algae powder
- 1/2 dragon fruit
- 1 small kiwi
- handful fresh blueberries
- handful fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, etc)
- edible flowers to decorate (optional)
Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until liquidized. Taste and adjust for sweetness if you like. Pour into a bowl
Use a melon baller to create little dragon fruit spheres. Alternatively, cut into slices or shapes.
Slice the kiwi thinly and cut out shapes using sugarcraft cutters, or get crafty with a sharp knife.
Arrange your toppings over your mermaid smoothie bowl and sprinkle with the mixed seeds.
Decorate with edible flowers (I used borage flowers) and enjoy!