Every Cocktail Heidi Klum Will Serve for Halloween
Heidi Klum, AKA the unofficial queen of Halloween, makes her triumphant return as host of #HeidiHalloween for the 19th year in a row this October. Last year, she dressed as Michael-Jackson-turned werewolf (see below), so who knows what wild creature she’ll show up as in 2018. What we do know is which cocktails Klum will serve to her celeb guests.
As per usual, there will be spooky-meets-sweet, scary-meets-spiked SVEDKA cocktails. Keep reading for the inside scoop on the top-secret libations so you can recreate them for your own ghoulish affair on the 31st.
- 1 1/2 parts SVEDKA Blue Raspberry Vodka
- 1/2 part fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 part triple sec
- 1/2 part cranberry juice
- cotton candy, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients (except for cotton candy) in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with cotton candy.
- 2 parts SVEDKA Clementine Vodka
- 4 parts orange juice
- splash of grenadine
- candied fruit, for garnish
- Combine vodka and juice in a collins glass with ice and top with grenadine.
- Garnish with a skewered piece of candied fruit.
From the Crypt
- 1 part SVEDKA Vodka
- 1/2 part melon liqueur
- 1/2 part pineapple juice
- candy corn, for garnish
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a shot glass.
- Garnish with skewered candy corn.
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 15 drops red food coloring
- 1-5 drops blue food coloring
- 3/4 part SVEDKA Clementine Vodka
- 3/4 part sweet vermouth
- 3/4 part orange juice
- 1/2 part orange Curaçao
- dash orange bitters
- orange peel, for garnish
- To make the fake blood, mix the corn syrup and the corn starch together in a bowl, then add water until the mixture is the consistency of blood.
- Mix in food coloring until you achieve the desired color.
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake, and strain in to a martini glass.
- Drizzle with fake blood and garnish with an orange peel.
- 1 1/2 parts SVEDKA Cherry
- 1 1/2 parts watermelon juice
- splash orange liqueur
- 1/4 part fresh lime juice
- pinch salt
- 2 drops black food coloring (red/green/blue mixed together)
- ground star anise mixed with sugar, for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake, and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with star anise and sugared rim.
Follow us on Pinterest for more wickedly delicious Halloween recipes.
(Photos via Craig Barritt/Getty Images and SVEDKA Vodka)