Here’s the App That Will Let You Shop Taylor Swift’s Closet
We are OFFICIALLY in the dog days of summer. With temperatures reaching over 100° in some parts of the country, we are declaring this weekend the weekend of air conditioning. Here’s what we suggest for taking advantage of the time: Eat lots of ice cream, sit in front of an AC vent and download this week’s coolest apps. Chill out with the apps for getting your texts in the Olympic spirit and even finding out what your favorite celebs are wearing. Stay cool out there.
1. Simoji: If your messages are missing a bit of Olympic gold flair, jazz things up with The Biles. The emoji, hand-selected by Simone Biles herself, include medals, USA pride and — of course — leaps, twists and flips.
2. Craves: Steal celeb style with this ultra-handy app. Upload pics of outfits you’re craving and the app will scour for similar styles. You can follow brands like Nasty Gal or celebs like Kate Middleton to see what they’re wearing and where you can get similar looks. The app will also keep track of pieces you love and let you know the instant their prices drop.
3. Parfait: Getting the perfect shot is not an easy game. It takes different angles, poses and faces. We’re obsessed with this new app that will automatically select the best shot when you take several different ones. Our favorite feature is that you can zoom in on group shots and make sure everyone’s putting forward their best face.
4. Kwippit: A picture is worth 1,000 words and one Kwippit is worth 1,000 texts. This app makes messaging fun and graphic by allowing you to customize pictures and spice up ordinary messages like “Movie tonight?” It’s a perfect way to add some fun to those reminder messages you have to send out.
5. Yearly: Bright colors make everything better — even your calendar. This brightly hued scheduling app will make planning for the upcoming day, week, month and even year easier (and more beautiful) than ever. Plus, it links up to your Apple Watch for colorful scheduling on your wrist.
Have you discovered any new apps lately? Let us know @BritandCo!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?