Summer and bikini season have come to a close, but that doesn’t mean we stop exercising! Whether it’s an hourlong Pilates sesh or a 10 minute workout, moving our bodies keeps us healthy and happy. One of our favorite ways to sweat is a HIIT workout. HIIT, high intensity interval training, torches major calories, keeps your heart pumping and works your body hard. It’s not as scary as it sounds! Check out these 15 HIIT routines that’ll have you feeling great and looking hot.
1. Three Steps to Properly Prepare for HIIT: If you’re a newbie to HIIT, read these three important tips on diet, type of exercise and format before you get started. As with any form of exercise, it’s best to know what works for you. (via Mod Vive)
2. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced HIIT Workouts: Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a HIIT pro, these different levels cater to everyone and offer modifications to help you get the most out of your workout. (via Skinny Mom)
3. Three Fat-Blasting HIIT Workouts: Want to burn fat even after you’re done? Daily Burn trainers created treadmill, indoor and outdoor HIIT workouts to increase your metabolism and burn fat after your exercise is over. (via Daily Burn)
5. HIIT Workout for Fat Loss: If you want to switch up your routine, look into this list of calorie-burning exercises, 20-minute fat-loss workout video included. Jump outside your comfort zone and incorporate these new moves. (via River Tea)
15. 20-Minute HIIT Workout: If this was easy, it wouldn’t be transforming your body. So get ready to work. 50 seconds of different moves, 10 second rests and two repetitions will make you sweat happy. (via Jenn-Fit)
What HIIT workouts do you love? Share your routines with us below!