Depending on your particular sitch, family time can be one of the best or most stressful parts of the holiday season. Whether you’re looking forward to catching up with your fam or you’re on the hunt for non-conversation-related activities, we’ve got you covered. Scope out the kits below and see what tickles your fancy for your holiday fam sessions.
1. Bottle Capper ($20): Whether you’re making your own beer or soda and need some tops or you’re simply decorating some empties for a bottle collection, this custom capper is where it’s at. If you’ve got some pretty empty bottles, fill them with cool sands or foods, seal ’em tight with this gadget and you’ve got a pretty and custom decorating event to be shared by all.
2. Cake Decorating 101 ($100): If you’ve got a family that loves to bake, take a cake decorating class together. It’s something you’ll all love and a skill you can put to good use for years to come.
3. Cookie Kit ($18): There’s hardly anything more classic than baking cookies, especially if little ones are involved. Relive fond memories of licking the bowl, or make new memories with the special people in your life.
4. DIY Hot Sauce Kit ($34): Add a little spice to your holidays with this delicious DIY hot sauce kit. It’s the family-time gift that keeps on giving well past the holidays.
5. Stout Brewing Kit ($45): When you’ve got extra time on your hands, use it to brew your own beer instead of simply picking it up at a store. You’ll get some quality fam time in, learn a new skill and get to enjoy the fruits of your labor when all is said and done.
6. Metal Stamping Kit ($49): Save the witty and sarcastic retorts for your accessories. This customizable activity is perfect for even the most argumentative families.
7. Mozzarella and Ricotta Kit ($25): There’s no reason to settle for store bought when making your own cheese is this easy. The kit comes with everything you need to make your very own mozzarella and ricotta cheeses. Yum city.
8. Organic Chocolate Kit ($52): Make you own chocolate, but not just any chocolate: the organic kind. You can customize it with with anything you like, or simply keep it all chocolate — whatever tickles your fancy.
9. Sipping Kit ($23): Taste some flavorful hot cocoa flavors. With one kit per person, the debate over the merits of each flavor will get the conversation and sugar high rolling.
10. Artisan S’mores Kit ($19): The delicious flavors in this artisan s’mores kit will be everything you need for some cozy family hangs.
11. Organic Soda Kit ($34): If beer brewing isn’t your thing, give family soda-making a try. The young and young at heart (aka everyone) will dive in head first.
12. Etched Tumbler Kit ($40): Use your holiday family time to make some DIY etched glasses that you’ll use for years to come.
What will you be doing with your family over the holidays? Share with us on Instagram @britandco and use hashtag #iamcreative!