30 Homemade Truffle Recipes That’ll Tickle Your Taste Buds
Dessert is definitely the best part of a meal. There’s no doubt about it. And you know those super fancy chocolate desserts? They’re called truffles, and they actually aren’t that difficult to make. We’re all about reinventing here at Brit + Co., so we were super excited to find so many recipes that were a far cry from the chocolate norm. Indulge your sweet tooth with these 30 creative and mouthwatering truffle recipes. We know we will.
2. Raspberry Cheesecake: Who doesn’t love cheesecake? Admittedly, sometimes the rich flavor can get a bit too overwhelming. That’s where these bite-sized truffles come into play. They’re the perfect size when you just want a quick taste. (via Cooking Classy)
14. Cookies ‘n’ Cream: When I first discovered Cookies ‘n’ Cream chocolate bars as a kid, I literally jumped with joy. Then I found out that there was an ice cream flavor, and now there are truffles. I can barely sit still. (via Formal Fringe)
21. Strawberry: Strawberries are one of our favorite ingredients for sweets. Don’t believe us? Check out these baked donuts! And why don’t you wash them down with this Sriracha strawberry margarita! (via The Cupcake Theory)
24. Apricot With Pistachio + Coconut: You know how when you were little, you thought some foods were gross and your parents told you that you’d love them when you got older? This is one of those times when you find out that they were right. (via Tales of a Kitchen)
30. Chili + Chocolate: Those of you who love a little kick in everything will definitely appreciate this spicy sweet. If you’re unsure, try it out. It’ll be a mini cooking adventure. (via Green Kitchen Stories)
Which awesome truffle recipe will you be whippin’ up soon? Let us know down below!