Lazy weekend days call for chillaxing on the couch, cuing up Netflix and sipping a cozy cocktail or two in the park — not spending hours in the bathroom wrestling with your hair dryer or flat iron. If you’re ready to ditch the heat and rock wet locks in style, these 15 fresh ideas offer the perfect solution. Quick, simple and totally chic, they’ll have you looking fab and feeling cool straight through Labor Day.
1. DIY Bandana + Knotty Updo: Dash out the door in no time with the help of our easy-peasy tutorial. The two-way twisted bun and cute headband mean you’re in for a super stylish weekend. (via Brit + Co)
3. Knotted Half Fishtail: For a fishtail-inspired look in half the time, braid partway down your pony, and then tie it off and get right back to relaxing with a good book or whatever else your lazy day brings. (via Refinery29)
6. Side Twists + Chevron Pins: Your swimsuit and beach towel aren’t the only places to show off some spiffy chevrons. You can easily mimic the look with bobby pins and a sleek side-twist updo. (via Brit + Co)
7. Rope Braid: Despite her name, sometimes a #lazygirl has got to work out. Whether you’re gearing up for Soul Cycle or an hour at the climbing gym, this braid will keep your strands out of your way and looking stylish. (via Brit + Co)
8. Classic Braid: When time is tight, you can never go wrong by rocking a classic braid. Along with helping keep wet hair off your face, plaited locks guarantee a stunning cascade of waves later on. (via Makeup.com)
10. Metallic Braid Band: Skip the standard cloth headband and use metallic bobby pins to dress up your air-drying ‘do. They look especially marvelous tucked inside a small accent braid like this one. (via Brit + Co)
15. Twisted Side Fishtail: This elaborate-looking ‘do is really just a side braid that’s been twisted up in the middle. It’s a relaxed choice following your favorite midday workout class. (via Refinery29)
What’s your favorite no-heat hairstyle? Share some cool inspiration below.