30 Non-Traditional Ways to Put a Ring On It
There’s nothing wrong with you and your boo being commitment free, but that doesn’t mean that he can’t still put a ring on it! Come on, a girl likes her accessories.
1. Rainbow Marcasite Ring ($85): This chunky banded ring boasts eye-catching iridescent crystals that turn different colors at almost every angle. It’s the perfect mix of rugged stone and polished metal.
2. Heart Diamond Charm Ring ($115): The gem cut details in this gold vermeil heart make it a cool kind of cute. We’re nuts about the two-tone metal finish.
3. Faris Wrap Ring in Silver ($65): This double wrap ring is super chic. The slick silver number would look elegant on its own or stacked with similarly dainty bands.
4. Purple Dome Ring ($36): Every girl needs a go-to cocktail ring—make this lavender dome ring the one. It’s the perfect pick me up for everyday office attire or a great addition to semi-formal swag.
5. Honeycomb Ring ($18): A honeycomb patterned ring for your honey? DUH! Let her know who’s queen bee.
6. The Something Blue Ring ($560): We’re flat out hypnotized by this sparkling gemstone ring. It’s quite a splurge, so maybe negotiate a V-Day/B-Day/X-Mas combo gift?
7. Wrap Arrow Ring ($10): Scared Cupid won’t strike this year? Seal the deal with this arrow wrap ring.
8. Winifred Grace 19MM Domed Ring ($140): This ring strikes the perfect balance between bold costume jewelry and high end adornment, making it insanely wearable for any occasion.
9. Trikona Ring Small ($145): And you thought you’d never be Royyy-allls. This pronged band is cast from a 3D print, which makes it even more covtable.
10. Axis No 1 ($395): Here’s another serious stunner cast from a 3D print. The masterful design of this fluid arch ring makes this piece modern and timeless all at once. We promise the rest of the collection is just as jaw-dropping.
11. Jade Mellor Malachite Facet Ring No.2 ($105): If size matters, go for this jumbo jade-colored ring carved from gorgeous Malachite-patterned resin. What a show stopper!
12. Moonshine Ring ($79): Love her to the moon and back? Prove it with this crescent charm ring. Don’t worry, it’s totally Brit-approved—we’re currently showcasing Salty Fox Jewelry at Brit + Co SF right now!
13. Kate Spade Scallop Ring ($38): How could you not fall madly in love with this red scalloped ring? It would make the cutest stacking band with other enamel plated rings.
14. Brass Zodiac Cuff Ring ($42): The stars totally aligned when this ring met your finger. The simple circular cuts make these constellation patterns look super modern.
15. Mae Ring Katie Diamond Jewelry ($350): These color blocked gemstones are so swoon-worthy. Would it be too much to wear both rings on the same hand? ;)
16. Sweet Nothings Ring ($32): We’re nuts about this take on a classic pearl ring, etched with a message sure to please its recipient.
17. Carnelian Gemstone Ring ($60): You know we’re suckers for a pop of color, and this gemstone ring gives us just that. For less than $100, it’s a stylish steal.
18. Fraser Hamilton Carved Gem Ring ($230): Not into glossy gemstones, but love their geo cuts? This faceted gold plated ring is for you! Plus, it still has a natural feel with its roughly carved band.
19. Monogram Midi Ring ($18): Stylish babes, listen up: now you can get your very own monogrammed midi ring! How cool is that? We love the wild cursive letters that make up this trendy piece.
20. Silver 1-Layer Center Ring ($110): The gang at Nervous System have nearly perfected the cellular-chic look—this 3D printed ring proves that much. This skeletal band is also available in gold and platinum by special order.
22. Shimmering Hexagons Ring Set ($118): You get a lot of bang for your buck with this eight-piece stacking ring set. White rhinestones dazzle from their hexagon-shaped beds whether they’re worn one at a time or all at once.
23. Misa Ring Katie Diamond Jewelry ($155): Glittering gemstones get edgy makeovers as spiked bars on these patterned metal rings. We’ll take one in every color! ;)
24. Faris Lunar Ring in Brass ($45): This no-fuss knuckle ring is simply stunning. We’re going ga-ga for that matte metal finish.
25. Drusy Drop Ring ($78): Bring on the glitz! From the freshly polished gold band to the super sparkly metallic stone, you bet even diamonds will be doing a double take.
26. Neon Spike Ring Set ($36): You guys, the colors of these enamel plated rings are so on point! Rock with a dark mani so they can really pop.
27. Maya Magal Black Druzy Ring ($225): If your M.O. is more #allblackeverything, then meet the ring of your dreams. Even without any color, this square druzy ring makes quite a statement.
28. Batya Kebudi Diamond Ring ($329): Remember, we said no diamonds allowed… but diamond cuts are totally fine! Though we have to say, it would make a way cool engagement ring, too!
29. Gold and Silver Pebble Set ($205): The elegance of these pebble stacking rings is undeniable. We love the way they look as a mixed-metal set.
30. Glenda Lopez The Pizza Ring ($63): Nothing says I love you more than a pizza ring. Nothing.
Do you have your eye on a non-engagement ring you’d love to get from your S.O.? Where do you shop for beautiful jewelry online? Tell us in the comments below.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.