30 Non-Traditional Ways to Put a Ring On It
There’s nothing wrong with you and your boo being commitment free, but that doesn’t mean that he can’t still put a ring on it! Come on, a girl likes her accessories.
1. Rainbow Marcasite Ring ($85): This chunky banded ring boasts eye-catching iridescent crystals that turn different colors at almost every angle. It’s the perfect mix of rugged stone and polished metal.
2. Heart Diamond Charm Ring ($115): The gem cut details in this gold vermeil heart make it a cool kind of cute. We’re nuts about the two-tone metal finish.
3. Faris Wrap Ring in Silver ($65): This double wrap ring is super chic. The slick silver number would look elegant on its own or stacked with similarly dainty bands.
4. Purple Dome Ring ($36): Every girl needs a go-to cocktail ring—make this lavender dome ring the one. It’s the perfect pick me up for everyday office attire or a great addition to semi-formal swag.
5. Honeycomb Ring ($18): A honeycomb patterned ring for your honey? DUH! Let her know who’s queen bee.
6. The Something Blue Ring ($560): We’re flat out hypnotized by this sparkling gemstone ring. It’s quite a splurge, so maybe negotiate a V-Day/B-Day/X-Mas combo gift?
7. Wrap Arrow Ring ($10): Scared Cupid won’t strike this year? Seal the deal with this arrow wrap ring.
8. Winifred Grace 19MM Domed Ring ($140): This ring strikes the perfect balance between bold costume jewelry and high end adornment, making it insanely wearable for any occasion.
9. Trikona Ring Small ($145): And you thought you’d never be Royyy-allls. This pronged band is cast from a 3D print, which makes it even more covtable.
10. Axis No 1 ($395): Here’s another serious stunner cast from a 3D print. The masterful design of this fluid arch ring makes this piece modern and timeless all at once. We promise the rest of the collection is just as jaw-dropping.
11. Jade Mellor Malachite Facet Ring No.2 ($105): If size matters, go for this jumbo jade-colored ring carved from gorgeous Malachite-patterned resin. What a show stopper!
12. Moonshine Ring ($79): Love her to the moon and back? Prove it with this crescent charm ring. Don’t worry, it’s totally Brit-approved—we’re currently showcasing Salty Fox Jewelry at Brit + Co SF right now!
13. Kate Spade Scallop Ring ($38): How could you not fall madly in love with this red scalloped ring? It would make the cutest stacking band with other enamel plated rings.
14. Brass Zodiac Cuff Ring ($42): The stars totally aligned when this ring met your finger. The simple circular cuts make these constellation patterns look super modern.
15. Mae Ring Katie Diamond Jewelry ($350): These color blocked gemstones are so swoon-worthy. Would it be too much to wear both rings on the same hand? ;)
16. Sweet Nothings Ring ($32): We’re nuts about this take on a classic pearl ring, etched with a message sure to please its recipient.
17. Carnelian Gemstone Ring ($60): You know we’re suckers for a pop of color, and this gemstone ring gives us just that. For less than $100, it’s a stylish steal.
18. Fraser Hamilton Carved Gem Ring ($230): Not into glossy gemstones, but love their geo cuts? This faceted gold plated ring is for you! Plus, it still has a natural feel with its roughly carved band.
19. Monogram Midi Ring ($18): Stylish babes, listen up: now you can get your very own monogrammed midi ring! How cool is that? We love the wild cursive letters that make up this trendy piece.
20. Silver 1-Layer Center Ring ($110): The gang at Nervous System have nearly perfected the cellular-chic look—this 3D printed ring proves that much. This skeletal band is also available in gold and platinum by special order.
22. Shimmering Hexagons Ring Set ($118): You get a lot of bang for your buck with this eight-piece stacking ring set. White rhinestones dazzle from their hexagon-shaped beds whether they’re worn one at a time or all at once.
23. Misa Ring Katie Diamond Jewelry ($155): Glittering gemstones get edgy makeovers as spiked bars on these patterned metal rings. We’ll take one in every color! ;)
24. Faris Lunar Ring in Brass ($45): This no-fuss knuckle ring is simply stunning. We’re going ga-ga for that matte metal finish.
25. Drusy Drop Ring ($78): Bring on the glitz! From the freshly polished gold band to the super sparkly metallic stone, you bet even diamonds will be doing a double take.
26. Neon Spike Ring Set ($36): You guys, the colors of these enamel plated rings are so on point! Rock with a dark mani so they can really pop.
27. Maya Magal Black Druzy Ring ($225): If your M.O. is more #allblackeverything, then meet the ring of your dreams. Even without any color, this square druzy ring makes quite a statement.
28. Batya Kebudi Diamond Ring ($329): Remember, we said no diamonds allowed… but diamond cuts are totally fine! Though we have to say, it would make a way cool engagement ring, too!
29. Gold and Silver Pebble Set ($205): The elegance of these pebble stacking rings is undeniable. We love the way they look as a mixed-metal set.
30. Glenda Lopez The Pizza Ring ($63): Nothing says I love you more than a pizza ring. Nothing.
Do you have your eye on a non-engagement ring you’d love to get from your S.O.? Where do you shop for beautiful jewelry online? Tell us in the comments below.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.