These Are the Most Pinned Thanksgiving Recipes of 2015
If you’ve decided to take the culinary reins on your Friendsgiving festivities this year, you’ve probably realized by now that there is A LOT of cooking to be done. And if you don’t have a slew of family recipes to fall back on, the endless options can become a bit overwhelming. So if you want to make the selection process much easier, we suggest you take a look at the Thanksgiving recipes reigning supreme on Pinterest this season.
1. Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce: Ditch the canned option this year and go for a cranberry sauce that’s not only handmade, but given a whole new kick with a burst of blueberry and a vino punch. (via Averie Cooks)
2. Applewood Smoked Turkey: If you’re in search of a turkey recipe you can make all yours, we suggest you try this option that’s prepped with a maple bourbon brine and served with a cider bourbon gravy. Excuse us while we wipe away our drool. (via How Sweet Eats)
3. Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts: Need a party appetizer to keep guests happy while the turkey finishes roasting? These savory (and somewhat healthy) bite-size eats are sure to do the trick. (via Fit Foodie Finds)
4. Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes: If you want one less thing to worry about while you’re cooking up a storm, try this mashed potato recipe that basically lets a slow cooker do all the work for you. (via Creme de la Crumb)
8. Rustic Cheese Platter: Perfecting the art of a gorgeous cheese platter is actually not as complicated as it may seem. Follow this tutorial and you’ll be an expert in no time. (via Seven Layer Charlotte)
9. Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip: For those who aren’t the biggest pumpkin pie fans or are looking for a slightly less filling option, try this dip that goes great with apples, pretzels or… pretty much anything. (via Oh Sweet Basil)
10. Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots: If you have some extra bourbon and maple syrup left over after you brine your turkey, we suggest you throw both those things on some chopped carrots and get sauteing. (via Cooking and Beer)
What’s on your Thanksgiving menu this year? Share with us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)