Spotted! 20 Pretty Polka Dot Desserts
It’s no secret that we love polka dots here at Brit + Co. Another one of our favorite things? Dessert! Put the two together and you can’t go wrong. We’ve rounded up 20 pretty polka dot desserts you should make ASAP.
In just 35 minutes you’ll learn how to make a delicious three-layer vanilla buttercream cake with colorful polka dots to show off!
Alright, now let’s get to the good stuff. Read on for some of our favorite polka dot recipes!
5. Nutella Hot Chocolate: Baby, it’s cold outside. Sip on yummy hot chocolate, complete with whipped cream, cinnamon, chocolate shavings and colorful sprinkles for that polka dot finish. (via Momtastic)
6. Polka Dot Cake with Strawberry and Rhubarb: You’re not even going to want to eat this cake. It’s so pretty. But you have to — there’s strawberry and rhubarb goodness inside! (via Rasberri Cupcakes)
14. Dotty Heart Cookies: These cookies look like they’re a lot of work, but the recipe is actually quite simple. Show off your decorating skills with these treats. (via The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle)
17. Polka Dot Cut-Out Cake: This recipe has a lot of steps, but we know that YOU have mad skills. Plus, you’ll be a glorified baker when your friends keep asking how you made this colorful polka dot cake. (via McCormick)
18. Mini White Chocolate Cheesecake: The texture of these mini cheesecakes is mouth-numbingly-addictive. Sprinkled with ginger and coconut, plus polka dots, these minis are the perfect addition to your next dinner party. (via The Kawaii Kitchen)
Do you have a fun polka dot dessert recipe? Share your dotty treats with us on Instagram. Make sure to use #britstagram so we can check them out!