Every Productivity App You Need to Know About in 1 Handy Infographic
Don’t you wish there were at least six more hours in the day to complete your to-do list? Whether you’re a mom, an entrepreneur or a super awesome boss lady (or all three!), you’re probably wishing there were 2o of you to get the job done. Thanks to this handy dandy infographic by Adecco, you now have every productivity app you’ll ever need — all in a single place. We’re throwing in some additional tips to make sure you really make the most out of your day.
1. Clean up your email. For many of us, email can be the biggest time-suck. If you’re getting hundreds of emails each day, it’s hard to keep up with the constant flow. With apps such as Dispatch, you’ll be able to tidy up your inbox and get back to your important projects and client meetings.
2. Stay focused. Isn’t it a struggle some days to find your zen? If you can’t seem to find your focus, there are a handful of apps that can help. For example, Focus@Will provides a music stream that’s guaranteed to keep you focused through your work grind.
3. Manage your life. The reality is: Your to-do list will never end. Regardless of how much you’d like to accomplish in a single day, it’s hard to get everything done. Apps such as EasilyDo makes it easy to create tasks, check off your lists and organize notes.
4. Collaborate with others. Especially at work, it’s soooo important to maintain consistent communication with your team. Whether you’re brainstorming for a new project or need organize important assignments, apps like Talkboard and Flow can help.
5. Keep track of expenses. When life gets busy, it’s hard to keep track of expenses. From paying bills to tracking receipts, it’s definitely a challenge to stay organized. With Abukai, you’ll be able to photograph receipts and important financial documents.
6. Create videos. Have a presentation coming up or need to get a promotional video on your website? Use Videoshop to help you quickly create and edit slideshows and videos.
7. Stop procrastinating. We’ll be the first to admit that it’s easy to procrastinate — especially with all the cute cat videos floating around the web. Apps such as Carrot help you eliminate distractions and reward you for getting stuff done!
What are your favorite productivity apps? Tell us in the comments below!