12 Iggy Azalea Outfits to Copy This Halloween
We can always count on strong ladies like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry for some eccentric fashion inspiration. But this year we’ve had our eyes fixed on a fancy lady from down under. We’re talking about Iggy Azalea, if you didn’t already pick up on that. While it might be a little hard to replicate her look on a daily basis (bum-out booty shorts aren’t exactly office appropriate), Halloween is the perfect time to go for it. Here are 12 of Iggy’s best looks to copy this Halloween. Side note: No judgment if you wear these out next Saturday night, too… We understand.
4. Cheerleading Charlie: Take a hint from Iggy and her gal pal, Charlie XCX: cheerleader costumes work for more than just football games. Revamp the classic uniform to make it a little more rebellious. (via Tumblr)
6. Checkered Suit: If your crowd is up-to-date on their pop culture, they’ll totally know who you’re supposed to be. If they’re not, you can always just say you’re a fashion forward checkerboard! (via Bustle)
7. Bold Bodysuit: This look Iggy wore to the Grammys is definitely one of her bolder outfits, and possibly the most recognizable. Slip on a black one piece, add a bright-colored windbreaker and a fishnet tank, and you’re good to go. (via Daily Mail)
8. Tangerine Sport Suit: A colorful, sporty masterpiece! Mimick this look Iggy wore while performing on The Today Show for a style that will be super comfy all night long. Don’t forget the pink lipstick! (via AOL)
9. Wardrobe Malfunction: Like the best of them, Iggy had slight wardrobe malfunction when her paneled dress showed a little too much. We say make a blurred or bright colored sign like this and tape it to the front of your dress for a silly but still-stylish costume. (via OK)
10. Skintight in White: Fierce doesn’t even begin to describe how you’ll feel as Iggy in her “Black Widow” music video outfit. Use some hair chalk and rock bright red tips for a night! (via Holy Moly)
11. Skin and Fur: Gah. Everything about this look is just so great. The crazy, furry sleeves, the Ariana Grande high-ponytail… But really it all comes down to that seductive one-piece. (via Black Blessed)
Are you an Iggy Azalea superfan? What look are you going to rock next month?