12 Iggy Azalea Outfits to Copy This Halloween
We can always count on strong ladies like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry for some eccentric fashion inspiration. But this year we’ve had our eyes fixed on a fancy lady from down under. We’re talking about Iggy Azalea, if you didn’t already pick up on that. While it might be a little hard to replicate her look on a daily basis (bum-out booty shorts aren’t exactly office appropriate), Halloween is the perfect time to go for it. Here are 12 of Iggy’s best looks to copy this Halloween. Side note: No judgment if you wear these out next Saturday night, too… We understand.
4. Cheerleading Charlie: Take a hint from Iggy and her gal pal, Charlie XCX: cheerleader costumes work for more than just football games. Revamp the classic uniform to make it a little more rebellious. (via Tumblr)
6. Checkered Suit: If your crowd is up-to-date on their pop culture, they’ll totally know who you’re supposed to be. If they’re not, you can always just say you’re a fashion forward checkerboard! (via Bustle)
7. Bold Bodysuit: This look Iggy wore to the Grammys is definitely one of her bolder outfits, and possibly the most recognizable. Slip on a black one piece, add a bright-colored windbreaker and a fishnet tank, and you’re good to go. (via Daily Mail)
8. Tangerine Sport Suit: A colorful, sporty masterpiece! Mimick this look Iggy wore while performing on The Today Show for a style that will be super comfy all night long. Don’t forget the pink lipstick! (via AOL)
9. Wardrobe Malfunction: Like the best of them, Iggy had slight wardrobe malfunction when her paneled dress showed a little too much. We say make a blurred or bright colored sign like this and tape it to the front of your dress for a silly but still-stylish costume. (via OK)
10. Skintight in White: Fierce doesn’t even begin to describe how you’ll feel as Iggy in her “Black Widow” music video outfit. Use some hair chalk and rock bright red tips for a night! (via Holy Moly)
11. Skin and Fur: Gah. Everything about this look is just so great. The crazy, furry sleeves, the Ariana Grande high-ponytail… But really it all comes down to that seductive one-piece. (via Black Blessed)
Are you an Iggy Azalea superfan? What look are you going to rock next month?
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)