Listen up, fashion insiders! Before a case of the holiday outfit mehs even has a chance to set in, do yourself a favor and scroll through Reformation’s highly coveted holiday collab with Net-A-Porter. (Or don’t, if you’re afraid of the amount of retail damage that’s about to be done.) Whether you’re a longtime fan of this eco-friendly retailer’s sustainable approach to fashion or just need to snag a last-minute going-out getup (or three), you won’t be disappointed with the range of head-turning styles designed with trendsetting boss babes in mind. Besides the deep-V necklines and scandalous slits — which are totally expected, BTW — there’s no shortage of wear-everywhere pieces that can double for the daytime and after hours. For the most part, price points are wallet-friendly enough: You can snag a sultry bodysuit for $120 and splurge a little for a DDG velvet wrap dress capping out at $370. Scroll down for 10 Instababe-approved looks that will straight-up slay this season, especially with the right box bags and sparkly ankle-strap heels in tow. You don’t have to tell us twice.
1. Reformation Silk Maxi Dress ($300): Spotted: an emoji IRL. If you’ve ever wanted to channel your inner salsa dancer, then here’s your chance. Between the adjustable shoulder straps and peekaboo slit, this stunner is ready to slay. Pair with pointed-toe ankle boots and a tuxedo blazer, or toss it over a white tee for a model-off-duty look.
2. Reformation Floral-Print Georgette Wrap Mini Dress ($240): Painterly floral prints for the dead of winter? We don’t see why not. Combat the elements with some fleece-lined tights, lace-up ankle boots and a long overcoat for an #OOTN (outfit of the night) that will take you from dinner to drinks.
3. Reformation Cutout Ribbed Jersey Bodysuit ($120): Cue the #holychic moments: If there’s one thing Reformation practically invented, it’s a trusty black bodysuit that works with everything in your existing cold-weather wardrobe. AKA, you have free rein to shop your closet for a slew of newly reinvented party-going looks. Try teaming this cold-shoulder number with high-waisted mom jeans, jacquard trousers or even a suede button-front skirt for maximum impact.
4. Reformation Two-Piece Ribbed-Jersey Dress ($170): We’re *loving* the non-fussy feel of this ribbed jersey co-ord featuring a cozy turtleneck. It’s just the thing for intimate get-togethers where you don’t want to show up overly dressed, yet still want to look fab, ‘cause you never know who you’re going to run into. Dress it down with some old-school Adidas kicks or transition it for after-hours with a set of towering velvet platforms.
5. Reformation Georgette Wrap Mini Dress ($240): Sit back, relax and let this effortless petal pink wrap dress do all the heavy lifting. Throw in some leopard print block heels, a fuzzy topper and a box-shaped minaudiere clutch for a fancy-schmancy holiday bash with an RSVP-only list.
6. Reformation Smocked Georgette Blouse ($200): While Reformation may be known for their risqué styles, this conservative Georgette blouse featuring a high neckline is proof they can do modest too. For dinner with your S.O.’s parents — or any number of work-related events where you know HR will be on watch — this vintage-inspired blouse won’t disappoint. We’re waiting for an excuse to team it with our beloved cropped flares, ankle booties and dainty jewelry.
7. Reformation Velvet Wrap Dress ($370): You had us at velvet. Leave just the right amount to the imagination with this body-skimming wrap dress that will work its magic around the clock, whether you’re attending a fundraiser dinner or a black tie wedding. While we’re partial to metallic stompers, a pair of Gucci-inspired backless mules will do the trick.
8. Reformation Georgette Wrap Maxi Dress ($330): Be forewarned: You will get swept up in this ultra-romantic wrap dress featuring frilly sleeves and a deep-plunging peekaboo neckline. Not only does it tick all the boxes, but the tranquil blue hue will make you look (and feel) like Cinderella at an upcoming winter formal or soirée. Add some major bling via a body chain and slip on some suede mules for a night of schmoozing and dancing.
9. Reformation Cutout Twill Jumpsuit ($270): Legs that seemingly go on for miles? YAS, please. There’s something to be said about a power jumpsuit that can double for the boardroom and date night. Layer this waist-cinching number over a tie-neck blouse for an afternoon of back-to-back-to-back meetings before transitioning it for a night on the town with a faux fur topper, statement-making chandelier earrings and lace-up ghillies.
10. Reformation Silk Wrap Maxi Dress ($370): Lazy girls, grab your wallets! This silk robe-turned-maxi dress in disguise will be your partner in crime for every holiday bash in your iCal. Pair this midnight blue wrap dress with contemporary hoops, metallic gold heels and a party-ready velvet sac for all affairs occurring post-five o’clock. For the daytime (think: an afternoon tea at The Plaza), this hero piece can be tossed over a t-shirt and black culottes for a look that reads ultra-modern CEO.
Which pieces are you dying to snatch up from the Reformation x Net-A-Porter capsule collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.