6 Back-to-School Apps to Help You Remember Everything
Between that just-announced work meeting and weekend brunch with friends, sometimes remembering the important stuff can be a little tough. Instead of sticking Post-It notes all over everything we own, we’re putting those smartphones to work. This week, it’s time to Upgrade Your Life and download these six apps that will help you stay on top of things, so you can get back to enjoying what’s left of the summer.
1. The Homework App: This colorful take on our coursework is a dream come true. Simply input your tasks and check out your calendar to stay on top of your assignments — you’ll be acing your courses in no time.
DL It: Free on iOS
2. Mango Health: We all have our flighty moments, but we can’t take a risk when it comes to our health. This well-designed app will help keep you on track so you’ll never miss your meds again.
3. Peek: When we’re on the go, we need a reminder app that’s clean, simple and easy to input. If it’s a pain to update, that kind of ruins the point, right? We love Peek’s colorful, sleek interface — it’s great for updating on the subway and keeping us on task.
DL It: $2.99 on iOS
4. Timegg Pro: When plans and to-do lists change at the last minute, it makes way more sense to use a timer instead of a calendar. This app is great for recording everything from last-minute happy hour plans to when our one-pot dinner is ready.
DL It: $2.99 on iOS
5. Wunderlist: We all need reminders for those day-to-day tasks and obligations, but our our ideas and inspirations are equally as important. Wunderlist is a wonderful interface that syncs with your phone, tablet and computer, keeping all of your genius ideas in one place.
6. myPill: This app not only serves as a great way to stay on top of your preferred birth control method, but can also help you keep tabs on how you’re feeling from day to day. DL it now and stay in tune with your body (and also to remind yourself to pick up some Ibuprofen and something sweet before you start those iron pills).
Did we forget your favorite reminder app? Let us know in the comments!