Fall is officially here, and we’re pumped about a whole slew of new arrivals in the B+C Shop. From ways to rejuvenate your bod to hostess tips for adding florals to your home, here are five new things we’re super excited about.
1. Cranberry Sugar Scrub ($24): Update your beauty routine with this rejuvenating cranberry spice scrub. The cranberry seeds pair with sugar for the ultimate exfoliation — perfect for scrub a dub dub-ing your way into a new season.
2. The Mobilis Blue Striped Bag ($46): Autumn is a good excuse to get yourself a brand new bag. This handcrafted bag is made by Buluchu using undyed veg-tanned leather and water resistant canvas.
3. Flower Arranging 101 E-Class ($19.99): Fall festivities mean you’re likely going to play hostess a LOT. Learn how to create the perfect centerpiece (or a bouquet as a hostess gift) in this awesome e-class with the ladies from Farmgirl Flowers.
4. Wondermade Marshmallows ($7.95): Cinnamon, chai and pumpkin pie, oh my! Need we say more? We definitely want s’more!
5. Homemakers by Brit Morin (Price TBD): Girl, you’ve gotta get on the pre-order train for our very first book. Peeps who pre-order will gain access to all sorts of surprises between now and the March 2015 release date.
What are you excited about this fall? Talk to us in the comments below.