New Season, New Arrivals! Here’s What’s New in the Shop
Fall is officially here, and we’re pumped about a whole slew of new arrivals in the B+C Shop. From ways to rejuvenate your bod to hostess tips for adding florals to your home, here are five new things we’re super excited about.
1. Cranberry Sugar Scrub ($24): Update your beauty routine with this rejuvenating cranberry spice scrub. The cranberry seeds pair with sugar for the ultimate exfoliation — perfect for scrub a dub dub-ing your way into a new season.
2. The Mobilis Blue Striped Bag ($46): Autumn is a good excuse to get yourself a brand new bag. This handcrafted bag is made by Buluchu using undyed veg-tanned leather and water resistant canvas.
3. Flower Arranging 101 E-Class ($19.99): Fall festivities mean you’re likely going to play hostess a LOT. Learn how to create the perfect centerpiece (or a bouquet as a hostess gift) in this awesome e-class with the ladies from Farmgirl Flowers.
4. Wondermade Marshmallows ($7.95): Cinnamon, chai and pumpkin pie, oh my! Need we say more? We definitely want s’more!
5. Homemakers by Brit Morin (Price TBD): Girl, you’ve gotta get on the pre-order train for our very first book. Peeps who pre-order will gain access to all sorts of surprises between now and the March 2015 release date.