16 Silly Holiday Cards
‘Tis the season to stock up on silly, funny, and slightly offensive holiday cards! If you aren’t going the custom holiday card route, check out these 16 options for cheeky yuletide greetings. Our personal favorite has to be “Oh Snap” featuring a broken gingerbread man.
1. Pets Love Holidays Card ($4): First up, you know your pets love dressing up for the holidays! This pair looks pretty nonplussed, but we’ll be rounding up the best holiday pet photos in the near future, so stay tuned ;)
2. Merry Christmas Dude ($6): Dude. Merry Christmas!
3. Figgy Pudding ($14 for set of 10): Have you ever even had figgy pudding? We’ll also pass on the fruitcake, thankyouverymuch.
4. Happy Hootin’ Holiday ($10): This laser cut beauty would also make a pretty awesome stencil. We love the itty bitty Christmas tree at the bottom.
5. Keep Warm Deer ($4): We will never pass up a pun on dear/deer.
6. Retro Station Wagon ($22 for set of 8): The Griswolds would definitely approve of this retro station wagon card. One my favorite parts of this time of year is seeing tiny cars with giant trees strapped on top — there are still some things you can’t order from your phone.
7. Oh Snap ($5): So good and sad all at the same time.
8. T. Rex Holiday Card ($5): Old T. Rex’s wingspan doesn’t do his love of Christmas justice. We love the ill-fitting sweater sitting right above this dino’s belly.
9. Not Sent from my iPhone ($16 for set of 5): Planning to unplug over the holidays? Or just love any pixelated reference to your phone? Then this is the card for you.
10. 8 Bit Holiday Cards ($12 for set of 4): And while we’re on the topic of pixelated cards, how awesome is this video game-inspired set of cards?
11. We Belong Together ($4): For a bit of romance this December, spell it out for your significant other.
12. Made Up Stats Autocorrect Holiday Card ($5): Yikes — a pretty scary made-up autocorrect fact, don’t you think?
13. Shake Your Merrymaker ($5): You know, like a Polaroid picture! Shake it, shake it, shake it!
14. At Least They Work ($20 for set of 10): Just this past weekend I did this very thing. I mean, they still provide light even if they aren’t strung up nicely, right?
15. Crapload of Happiness ($4): Has a crapload of happiness ever looked so good?
16. Eggnog Buzz & Gift Returns ($4): And finally, a couple of things that you can look forward to every single year ;)
What type of cards are you sending this year? Digital or old school? Talk to us in the comments below.