As much as we love all things beauty, there’s no denying that it can get a tad overwhelming. In this monthly series you can look forward to 10 brand-new, must-try products focused around a specific seasonal concern. In other words, you better make some room on your #shelfie.
Where winter is synonymous with dry, dehydrated skin, spring is all about a radiant glowing complexion. But in order to achieve that lit-from-within look, updating your beauty routine between seasons is essential. To help reverse the effects of the coldest months of the year in prep for some of the warmest, scroll down for 10 new smoothing skincare products designed to exfoliate and retexturize your winter-ravaged face.
1. Summer Fridays R&R Mask ($52): Treat your face to this two-in-one buffing and brightening mask. Made with finely-ground wild rose powder, fatty acids, and a mix of natural oils, it hydrates, nourishes, and polishes skin.
2. Eucerin Roughness Relief Spot Treatment ($7): Made to alleviate rough, scaly patches of skin, this treatment exfoliates, hydrates, and smoothes skin with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids, urea, and sunflower seed oil.
3. STARSKIN Pro Platinum Peel Mask Pack ($25): This gentle yet effective two-step mask features an exfoliating swab and foil sheet mask combo. First, swipe the swab soaked in a mixture of mandelic acid, tea tree leaf extract, centella asiatica, and aloe vera across your face and neck. Then layer on the self-heating mask drenched in a kale-based serum for 10 minutes. Remove to reveal more radiant skin.
4. RéVive Foaming Cleanser Enriched Hydrating Wash ($75): Set out for softer skin from the very first step of your routine with this rich, foaming cleanser made with moisturizing vitamin E beads, turmeric root extract, and shea butter to help balance skin’s pH.
5. Grace + Tonic Moisture Cream ($35): Pump up the moisture with this vegan beauty buy. The plant-based cream delivers a soft, healthy glow thanks to its mix of rosehip oil, mango butter, and aloe vera.
6. Memebox I Dew Care Matcha Mood Soothing Green Tea Wash-Off Mask ($25): Cannabis sativa seed oil, green tea extract, aloe vera leaf extract, and centella asiatica combine in this sorbet-inspired face mask. Apply the cooling formula to hydrate, refresh, and soften skin in five to 10 minutes.
7. Neutrogena Collagen Kiss Collagen Infused Lip Mask ($3): Pamper your pout with this vitamin-rich hydrogel lip mask.
8. Erno Laszlo Pore Cleansing Clay Mask ($48): Buff away dry skin with this sugar cane extract-infused kaolin and bentonite clay mask. The ingredients work together to absorb excess oil, dirt, and impurities while ridding skin of buildup and shrinking pores.
10. Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads ($64): Stock up on these alpha hydroxy acid and apple cider vinegar pads to exfoliate, brighten, and soften skin in a single swipe.
Will you make room on your vanity for these newbies? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations