Shopping for your next favorite spring-time beauty product can be tough, especially when there are aisles and aisles of options. We’re always told that we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but it turns out that these prettily-packaged products are just as wonderful as they look. Scroll on for 12 beauty products that’ll make your inner design nerd swoon.
1. Amica Oil Hair Treatment ($34): This packaging not only gets us in the mood for summer, but also helps get our hair ready too. The light oil helps to hydrate and restore elasticity to damaged hair, so we can get back to spring/summer festivities without reaching for a hat.
2. Bloke Body Scrub ($18): This vegan scrub is perfect for those days when you just need to spend some quality time with your favorite wine and treat-yo’-self products. We’re obsessed with this body scrub — it smells amazing and really works to exfoliate our skin.
3. Saipua Lemon Geranium Body Soap ($10): This beautiful soap is blended with geranium, lemon, lime, litsea, rosemary essential oils and food-grade olive oil, so it’s sure to keep your hands looking healthy and feeling hydrated. While we were a little sad about tossing that beautiful packaging, we’re more than happy with the product underneath!
4. Herbivore Botanicals Calm Bath Salts ($18): We admit that the gorgeous, minimalist design is what initially drew our attention to this all-natural brand, but the products have definitely earned their place on our bathroom shelves. The “calm” blend contains floral ylang ylang and natural vanilla to relax your mind and body, while the gorgeous Himalayan pink salt crystals help to detoxify.
5. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion ($17): This pretty little bottle packs a serious punch. It contains calamine lotion, salicylic acid and other quick-drying ingredients to treat and heal pimples overnight. Just take a clean Q-tip, dip it in the calamine lotion and apply to any trouble spots. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover that your blemish is significantly better, if not gone, the next morning.
6. Uka Nail Oil Basic ($33): After this particularly harsh winter, your hands and nails could definitely use a little TLC. This beautifully packaged blend of almond, argan, jojoba and wheat germ oils works to hydrate hands and cuticles, and even doubles as an essential oil for aromatherapy.
7. Aquarian Soul + Earth Oils Coconut Rose Milk Bath ($36): A hydrating milk bath is perfect for melting away a stressful day at the office. The best part about this all-natural formula? The milk bath will turn your water a pretty shade of pink.
8. R+Co Rockaway Beach Sea Salt Spray ($25): R+Co has some of the best packaging around, and their products help achieve some eye-catching results. This spray doesn’t weigh hair down throughout the day, so we can rock the textured look all day without our style falling flat.
9. Grey Rose Perfume ($120): Selecting a new perfume just got easier than ever. Stephanie Simek’s all-natural blend of Bulgarian rose absolute, citrusy bergamot and essential oils is a perfect floral cocktail for year-round wear.
10. Belmacz Oyster Pearl Powder ($40): We’re already getting our favorite highlighters and bronzers ready for summer, and this pretty little powder is at the top of our shopping list. The ’60s, mod-inspired pattern definitely had us at hello, and the ingredients really sell it. It’s actually blended with crushed pearls to help soften the skin.
11. Underprotection Eye Mask ($14): Let’s be honest: Getting some shut eye is one of the best (and cheapest!) things you can do for your health. We’re loving the gorgeous prints featured on this soft bamboo jersey. We just can’t decide which print to order.
12. Olio E Osso Balm ($28): This Portland-based company is all about locally sourced, all-natural ingredients like olive oil, shea oil, beeswax and essential oils. These ingredients create some gorgeous, safe products that actually work to hydrate and add a healthy-looking tint to cheeks and lips.
What are some of your favorite prettily packaged products? Let us know in the comments below!