11 Rhubarb Recipes to Make This Spring
Spring is an exciting time. Not only do we get to bid the bleak winter skies adieu as we welcome some much-needed sunshine, but we also get to say hello to some of our fave produce. Healthy stalks of asparagus will make an appearance at our local farmers' markets, and we'll be spoiled with peas aplenty. But there's one ingredient that's easy to miss — rhubarb. Keep your eyes peeled for the red stalks, because you're going to want to make one (or ALL) of these 11 divine sweets.
These gorgeous ombre stacks are a sure way to WOW people at any occasion. Fresh rhubarb compote is sandwiched with buttercream for a mouth-watering dessert. (via Lauren Caris Cooks)
Which tasty treat can you not get enough of? Let us know @BritandCo!
This post has been updated.
- Firecracker Chicken Recipe For Spring - Brit + Co ›
- Make This Gameday Bacon Pastry Twists With Beer Cheese Dip ... ›
- This Easy, Weeknight Beef Stew Recipe Begins With Your Instant ... ›
- 20 Quick and Easy Easter Brunch Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- How to Make Jacques Torres' Famous Hot Chocolate at Home - Brit ... ›
- This Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe Is Magic - Brit + Co ›
- Get in the Halloween Spirit With Our Avocado Breakfast Recipe - Brit ... ›
- Keep Those Resolutions In Check with Our Spaghetti Squash “Pasta ... ›
- How To Make Hasselback Chicken With Spring Vegetables - Brit + Co ›
- This Paleo Orange Chicken Recipe is Made Easier in Your Instant ... ›