This Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe Is Practically Magic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can chicken stock
- 1 cup milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound pasta
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- parmesan cheese, grated (to garnish)
- basil, chiffonade (to garnish)
- black pepper (to garnish)
Set an Instant Pot or an electric multi-cooker to the sauté setting add the olive oil and butter. Sauté the garlic for a few minutes, until caramelized and fragrant.
Add the mushrooms, and sauté until softened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the chicken, stock, pasta, and cream, and cancel cooking. Close and lock the Instant Pot and set to manually pressure cook on high for 5 minutes.
Release the pressure and remove the lid. Stir in the cream cheese.
Garnish with parmesan, basil, and freshly cracked black pepper.
(Recipe via Anna Monette Roberts / Brit + Co; photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co)
- This Instant Pot Indian Butter Chicken Recipe Can Be Yours in Less ... ›
- This Pressure-Cooker Ramekin Eggs Recipe Is Ready in Less Than ... ›
- This Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe Is Practically Magic ... ›
- This Easy, Weeknight Beef Stew Recipe Begins With Your Instant Pot ›
- Here's the Easiest (and Quickest) Way to Pressure Cook Chicken ... ›
- This Instant Pot Carnitas Recipe Satisfies All of Your Summer Taco ... ›
- 56 Easy Pressure-Cooker Recipes Even a Beginner Can Make - Brit ... ›
- 45 Beginner Instant Pot Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners - Brit + ... ›