With the arrival of spring comes an abundance of brand new produce to cook with. If you want to get crafty, vibrant spring rolls are a fantastic way to bite into freshness. If you’d rather keep things simple, peas will add a nice punch of green wherever they go. Or enjoy the simplicity of the season by digging into these 14 colorful salads.
1. Quinoa Salad for Spring Detox: Don’t let the word “detox” deter you from this bowlful of noms. This salad is packed with crunchy, cool, and creamy bits, making it as delicious as it is nutritious. (via The Awesome Green)
2. Sesame Fish Sticks on a Summery Salad With Soy Dressing: Crispy fish sticks are set on a fluffy bed of spinach with creamy avocado and crisp veggies, making it perfect for lunch or dinner. (via Purple Avocado)
3. White Bean and Pea Salad With Spring Herb Pistou: Not all salads have to be centered around leafy greens. This herbaceous medley makes the spring pea the star, and we are *starstruck.* (via Happy Hearted Kitchen)
4. Spring Vegetable and Baby Potato Salad: If this salad proves anything, it’s that potatoes and veggies don’t need to be a side to your meat. Bring everything together for a dinner option that is refreshing and substantial. (via Healthfully Ever After)
5. Vegetarian Spring Wheat Berry Salad: If getting excited over a salad is wrong, we don’t want to be right! This bad boy gives us every reason to be enthusiastic with its high-fiber wheat berries and fresh spring produce. (via Vegetarian Ventures)
7. Radish and Tangerine Quinoa Detox Salad: Sweet potatoes and tangerines let us give the chilly months a proper farewell while we greet the warmer weather with peppery radishes and greens. (via Jar of Lemons)
8. Springtime Noodle Salad With Baby Leeks, Peas, and Asparagus: If you’ve yet to be inspired to hit up the farmers’ market, this salad ought to do the trick. (Baby leeks!) Spring produce is always a fun adventure, and this salad lets you go wild. (via Shiny Happy Bright)
9. Quinoa Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad: Oh cauliflower, how you continue to impress. This wholesome salad brings a strong game to the table with mixed greens, and it welcomes the addition of chicken, shrimp, and portobello mushrooms for extra *oomph.* (via Bourbon and Honey)
10. Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad With Vegan Cilantro Pesto: Sweet potatoes are reminiscent of the cooler months, but the bright flavors in this salad are the farthest things from. (via This Savory Vegan)
11. Chargrilled Cauliflower Salad With Lentils and Pomegranate: This dreamy salad is perfect for the dinner table, the backyard, or even a picnic basket. The smokey cauliflower and lemony lentils will remind you of summertime BBQs and have you absolutely *pumped* for the warmer weather. (via Lauren Caris Cooks)
12. Asparagus Orange Salad: If you want to up your side salad game, this is the way to do it, folks. Pretty asparagus ribbons twirl alongside juicy orange slices to bring you rejuvenating flavors that *scream* spring. (via Lively Table)
13. Creamy Springtime Farro Salad: Tangy goat cheese joins herbaceous and springy flavors in this irresistible farro salad. Sure, it makes for a great side, but it’s so nom-worthy you’ll probably ditch the main for a full helping. (via Joyful Healthy Eats)
14. Orange Tabbouleh With Spring Veggies: This seasonal twist on the traditional tabbouleh is the cat’s pajamas, y’all. Fresh herbs, chewy bulgar, and warm spices all get a zesty punch with oranges. (via A Salad for All Seasons)
For more salads you can make friends with, check us out on Pinterest.