14 Brunch Recipes Made for Dining Outside
People are forever planning ways to eat lunch or dinner out on the patio. But how about a nice and lazy brunch? Warm sunny mornings give us the perfect excuse to head outside in our jammies, iced coffee in hand, and indulge in a stack of waffles or fancy gourmet toasts. So let’s make this summer the season of outdoor brunch. These 14 vibrant and delectable options will have you pining to eat on the patio all morning, every morning.
1. Breakfast Pizza: Pizza for breakfast is always a win — especially when it’s slathered with pesto and soft ricotta. Just add some crispy bacon, mixed greens, and a few sunny-side-up eggs for the ultimate brunch pie. (via The Effortless Chic)
2. Nut and Seed Fruit Yogurt Tarts: Crunchy chopped nuts and rolled oats act as delicious little vessels for a spectacular creamy blueberry yogurt you’d never believe was vegan and dairy free. Top with berries, and finish things off with a drizzle of maple syrup. (via Neurotic Mommy)
3. Avocado Garlic Toast With Balsamic Marinated Tomatoes and Cucumbers: This gourmet toast gets a creamy smear of avocado and a healthy dose of tomatoes and cucumbers for a low-maintenance brekky. (via Pastiche)
4. Pineapple Coconut Pancakes: Pillowy coconut-infused pancakes are stacked and topped with sweet and tangy pineapple rings for a tropical stack you’ll revisit every weekend this summer. (via Fork in the Kitchen)
6. Mixed Berry Toasts: Crusty bread is topped with light and fluffy mascarpone cheese, juicy berries, and cooling mint for a morning-friendly spin on this dinner party classic. With a few drips of honey, it’s pure heaven. (via Little Sugar Snaps)
7. Crustless Veggie Quiche: Quiche doesn’t need a crust to be delectable — just add a variety of your fave veggies, some rich and creamy yogurt, and green chili paste to fire things up. (via Ruchi’s Kitchen)
8. Cinnamon Maple Peach Sauce Waffles: Your al fresco brunch will be just *peachy* with this tower of waffles. They’re spiced with cinnamon and buried under a delicious pile of maple-sweetened peach sauce and creamy yogurt. (via Mitzy at Home)
9. Salsa Verde Vegetable Omelette: Seasonal veggies are a great way to celebrate summer, and this omelette is packed with ’em. Served with salsa verde and avocado, these eggs are pretty hard to beat. (via Two Peas and Their Pod)
10. Baked Pineapple Donuts: Hold onto your hats, donut lovers — these bad boys are filled with pineapple goodness, sprinkled with flaked coconut, and *baked,* so we can call them healthier. (via Proper)
11. Warm Cauliflower and Kale Salad: With a perfect soft-boiled egg on top, this salad is as wholesome as it is delicious with roasted cauliflower, sautéed kale, toasted breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese. (via Spinach for Breakfast)
12. Healthyish Strawberry Coconut Bread: Sorry, banana bread, but this tempting strawberry coconut bread has our full attention. It’s freezer-friendly and perfect on its own or decked out in fruit. (via The Pretend Baker)
13. Lemon and Blueberry Dutch Baby Pancakes: Trade your regular ol’ pancakes for these golden-baked gems. They’re infused with bright lemony flavors and topped off with even more lemon, blueberries, and whipped cream, obvs. (via Annie’s Noms)
14. Mermaid Toast: These stunning toasts might look impossible, but all it takes is some cream cheese and spirulina/chlorphyll to make waves at breakfast. Top ’em off with your fave fruits and veggies for extra nutrition and color. (via Vibrant and Pure)
For more sunny-day brunch inspo, follow us on Pinterest.