15 Stylish Holiday Gifts You’d Never Believe Are From Target
Ever go into Target to pick up one thing and come out with a boatload of swag? Same, girl, same. As you start making your holiday shopping list (and checking it twice), our go-to retailer for, well, everything is fully stocked with all the best clothing and accessories. From a throw-on-and-go cape to an editor-approved bag that didn’t cost you beaucoup bucks, Tar-jay is about to be your one-stop shop this holiday season. Ahead, you’ll find 15 amazing gift ideas for your mom, sister, BFF, and perhaps even yourself that will have you ballin’ on a budget.
1. SugarFix by BaubleBar Mixed Media Tassel Earrings ($13): Diva ‘tude? Check.
2. Who What Wear Floral Print Full Silky Maxi Skirt ($30): Wowza. Score this beautiful floral maxi skirt for a lewk that slays all day.
3. Prologue Wide Leg Sleeveless V-Neck Jumpsuit ($30): This wide-leg jumpsuit oozes an effortless-cool aesthetic, and it has pockets.
4. Universal Thread Soft Canteen Crossbody Bag ($25): Rock this textured shearling crossbody bag with your best lumberjack plaid for holiday snaps with the fam.
5. A New Day Beth Bow Mules ($23): These pretty-in-pink Blair Waldorf-inspired bow mules deserve to be front and center.
6. Who What Wear Two Way Zip Bomber Jacket ($40): Tar-jay strikes again with an influencer-approved tan bomber that you’ll reach for 24/7.
7. Wild Fable Long Sleeve Square Neck Smocked Top Floral Dress ($25): Werk. Between the smocked top and allover floral print, this babydoll dress is the ish.
8. West Emory 2-Piece Tres Chic Trinket Dish ($8): You’ll never misplace a bauble or trinket again.
9. Universal Thread Faux Sherpa Collar ($20): Couple this burgundy sherpa collar with a single pearl earring for a hint of glam.
10. A New Day Faux Fur Leopard Print Shawl Jacket ($50): We can’t wait for this faux fur leopard print topper to make its debut.
11. Wild Fable Maybelle Bulky Sneakers ($25): Equal parts fashion-forward and sporty, these Zenon-inspired iridescent trainers would even do your kid sister proud.
12. A New Day Convertible Backpack ($25): Add a pop of color to your holiday gifting with this convertible luxury backpack.
13. A New Day Belted Striped Ruana Scarf ($30): Whether you wear it as a wrap, an oversized scarf, or a freewheelin’ poncho, this bad boy requires no introduction.
14. Universal Thread Leyla Microsuede Heeled Tassel Bootie ($38): These boho-fabulous tassel booties (in cognac, no less) are right on trend.
15. Wild Fable 3-Piece Love-Fearless-Beautiful Shiny Ring Set ($6): Spread the GRL PWR with a trio of gold-finished stackable rings.
Which of these Target finds will you be snagging for the stylish fashionista in your life? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift guides!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.