The 7 Iconic Christmas Episodes to Stream This Week
We’ve reached the final countdown to Christmas. The big day’s not even here yet and we’re already exhausted. Between wrapping presents and holiday parties, it’s easy to lose sight of the Christmas spirit when you’re stressed out. So take some time this week to slooooow down and get back in the spirit of the season with these seven iconic holiday episodes from some of our all-time favorite shows. They’re all ready to stream and just waiting for an accompanying cup of eggnog.
1. The Office on Netflix: When Michael sees the annual office Christmas party becoming a snooze, he breaks corporate rules and buys 15 bottles of vodka for the event. The result, of course, is hysterical, wild and something to remember. (Photo via NBC)
2. Parks and Recreation on Netflix and Hulu: In the “Citizen Knope” episode of Parks and Rec, Leslie Knope forms a citizens’ committee to attack problems from the outside. Meanwhile the entire office works to create the absolute perfect Christmas gift for Leslie. (Photo via NBC)
3. 30 Rock on Netflix: One of the most memorable 30 Rock episodes of all time sees Jack grow jealous of Liz because of her supportive parents, while his mother seems to be only critical. The episode also features a raunchy office Christmas party and the spirit of Christmas shining through in Kenneth. (Photo via NBC)
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Hulu: Not every Christmas is merry and bright. This episode of Buffy follows Angel as he battles the ghosts of Christmas past. (Photo via Warner Bros.)
5. Orange Is the New Black on Netflix: The season one finale of OITNB sees the ladies of Litchfield Prison put on a Christmas pageant. But no Christmas TV special ever goes smoothly — especially when it’s set in a women’s prison. (Photo via Netflix)
6. Friends on Netflix: Although it’s arguable that the Thanksgiving episodes are the more iconic holiday Friends episodes, “The One With the Holiday Armadillo” is a classic wherein Ross dresses up as a character no one has ever heard of and everybody learns a little something about Hanukkah. (Photo via TBS)
7. Seinfeld on Hulu: I GOT A LOTTA PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE. This is the iconic Seinfeld episode to quote around your family. Whether you’re airing grievances or performing feats of strength, just remember that every family is different and they’re all a little weird.
What shows did we miss? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via TBS)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)