The BritList: Ice Cream Roses, Cat Tipis + More
We’ve had another solid week here at Brit HQ, with lots of healthy salads, crazy creative phone cases, and a whole bunch of cool ways to DIY with rope. Now it’s time to sit back, enjoy your Friday morning cup of coffee, and giggle the day away courtesy of the BritList.
1. Goats as Lawnmowers at O’Hare: The folks at Chicago O’Hare are definitely going green… or should we say goat-ing green? Okay, that was a pretty bad pun but how cute is this goat? Instead of employing machinery for landscaping, they’ve hired a whole bunch of goats to act as lawnmowers. Old school goes new school, and we dig it.
2. Golden Gnome: Forget that David-the-Gnome red hat – it’s all about going gold!
5. Pixar Up House Engagement Ring Box: Um, talk about the sweetest thing ever! It’s an engagement ring box modeled after the awesome house in Up. All we can say is, “yes!”
6. Cat Tipi: Who doesn’t need a tipi for their cat?
7. Real Female Icons: Instead of dressing her daughter up as the Disney princesses we all know and love, photography Jaime Moore is all about educating her daughter about real-life icons, and dressing her up as them too. Pictured above is Emma Moore as Amelia Earhart. We love it!
8. DODONotes: Our friends at DODO have done it again on the digital-analog front. This time, they’ve created a notebook that has a pocket for your iPhone. It’s the perfect purse or pocket companion.
10. Animal Chairs: Whoa. It’s an elephant… chair. It’s incredibly realistic, slightly foreboding, and probably weighs a ton.
11. Cactus Toothpick Holder: This made the list simply based on quirk, silly utility, and bright green goodness.
12. Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Collection: And last, an entire collection of Sephora beauty products inspired by Pantone’s color of the year, Emerald.
What notable things have you checked out online this week? Share links with us in the comments below.