The BritList: Snowballs, Marimekko Converse + More
How can you really complain about a week that started off with photos of Ryan Gosling plastered all over Brit.co? Sadly, our partnership with Ryan was simply a pipe dream, inspired by the 1st of April. In the real world of Brit + Co, we hacked ourselves a whole pile of healthy donuts, created statement rings out of stones, and upgraded our desktops with a little wallpaper. And now it’s time for the BritList!
1. Marimekko Converse: Marimekko meets Converse? A match made in heaven.
2. ModCloth Pattern Play: Love this playful video by ModCloth, showing all sorts of fun pattern and color combinations.
3. Snowballs: It turns out the act of procreation isn’t always smooth sailing. There are all sorts of tips, tricks and old wives tales that folks turn to when they’re ready to start a family. The latest? Snowballs! Snowballs is an organic pair of men’s underwear that aims to maximize fertility by keeping your “goods” cooled down.
8. Nicely Noted: Love gorgeous letterpress stationery? Us too! Nicely Noted delivers a whole pack of cards and notecards for just $18 a month.
9. Cocoppa: Bored of all those icons on your home screen? Use Cocoppa to customize your phone. #therewillbesparkles
10. Sugar, Salt & Pepper Jars: We love these jars! That’s all.
11. Portico Slub Towel: The folks at Portico know how to make a good piece of terry cloth. Definitely on the bath sheet end of the towel spectrum, these eco-friendly towels are sure to make it onto registries in years to come.