The BritList: Game of Cones, Silly Straws + More
Happy Friday folks! It’s a sunny one here in Northern Cali, and we’re dreaming of weekend day trips, picnics in the park, and sparkling cherry sangria. But, before we call it on this work week, it’s time to turn our attention to the ridiculous, to the inventive, and to the downright genius (Game of Cones?! Well done Foursquare, well done).
1. Citrus Coasters: How cute are these citrus coasters? All you need is felt and your trusty sewing kit.
2. Analog Memory Desk: Still like to take analog notes and make real drawings when you’re brainstorming your next big project? This desk features a roll of paper for all your notes, but blends seamlessly into a modern office atmosphere.
4. Oscar Mayer Bacon Collection: What could be better than bacon? A bacon-themed gift box, brought to you by Oscar Mayer.
5. Pantone Party: Any time we see a party designed by Amy Atlas, we swoon. Pantone? Too good.
6. USB Utility Charge Tool: Weee!
7. DIY Kate Spade Weekender Bag: Kate Spade needs to stop reading our minds!! This great weekender is totally customizable with stripes, colors, and more! What colors would you choose?
8. Huggies Tweet Pee: It’s a diaper that tweets when your baby pees. That’s all.
9. Enlightened Side Tables: These gorgeous side tables would be great for a summer evening, especially topped with lots of cocktails filled with LED ice cubes ;)
10. Game of Cones: GAME OF CONES. Seriously. Foursquare has introduced a check-in game for folks in New York and San Francisco and it’s all about ice cream. Amazing.
12. The Internship: The movie about Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughan becoming interns at Google finally comes out tonight. Will you see it?
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.