The BritList: Extremely Fluffy Rabbits, The Pug Mask and More
Happy Friday! Feeling your own gold obsession creepin’ in after a week dedicated to all things gold right here on brit.co? How can you resist moonlighting as King Midas? ;) Of course, in addition to gold goodness, we did find time in our week to continue curating the random, the clever and the renaissance of Weird Al Yankovic. So, let’s get to it!
1. Photoshop Fridge Magnets ($25): That’s right. You can turn your entire fridge into a Photoshop scene, because you don’t spend enough time in there on your computer as it is ;) But for real, we heart these magnets.
3. Weird Al’s #8videos8days: In a totally genius move, Weird Al is back in action and has been releasing a brand new video every day. And guess what? He is still totally relevant.
4. Vans Wooden Shoes: Now that is a fresh take on the wooden shoe. If only we could figure out where to buy them online… :(
5. Alexander Wang Shot Glass Set ($115): What if you combined Iggy Azalea’s Fancy with LMFAO’s Shots? You would obviously get FANCY SHOTS. And, you would need this super fancy shot glass set, complete with black snakeskin carrying case.
6. Chainmail Running Shoes: I don’t know what being Paleo has to do with being a knight, but these brand new sneaks claim to be the paleo version of running shoes. Dubbed Paleo Barefoots, they provide traction, breathability and can protect your feet from… attack? What.
7. Jungalow Nail Wraps ($13): How pretty are these?! We love the botanical designs.
8. Northern California Angora Guild: There is a guild for Angora rabbits. And… there is the fluffiest rabbit we’ve ever seen. Where is his/her face?!
9. Mega Hammock ($375): Love HANGING OUT with all your friends? Sorry, we had to.
10. Just One of the Guys: We’ll leave you with the latest dreamy track by Jenny Lewis, complete with a video that features Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart and Brie Larson rocking out, cross-dressing and looking really on point doing both.
What’s the best thing you’ve seen online this week? Share it with us in the comments below.