The Ultimate Gift Guide for Yourself or Any Wannabe Gilmore Girl
Pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee, grab a snack that makes you feel like you’ll eat like a Gilmore (think: Pop Tarts, donuts, pizza) and get ready to rejoice, because the date for Gilmore Girl’s: A Year in the Life has been released. The Gilmore Girls revival will start streaming on Netflix November 25, 2016. Perhaps, you, your mom, grandma or someone in your life has been waiting for the return of Gilmore Girls since the show went off the air? If that’s the case, this ultimate Gilmore Girl’s fan gift guide is just what you never knew you needed, or needed to gift to a fellow fan. Hold on to your coffee mugs — you’re in for a sweet treat.
1. PooSparkles Luke Rustic Mug ($13+): Luke’s Diner is a Stars Hollow/Gilmore staple. After all, it’s where Rory, Lorelai and the gang go every day to grab their coffee, donuts and pie. Why not take in the small town charm each and every morning with this cutesy Luke-inspired mug?
2. Seriously Happy Tees Coffee. Pizza. Gilmore Girls. ($28): Plus, pizza is one of Lorelai’s main food groups, so when you binge watch an entire season in one night, you gotta have this tee. Add a few to your cart and make it a watch party #ootd.
3. 8th Street Prints Lorelai Gilmore Quote “I can be flexible…” ($6): Add this instant download to your wall gallery ASAP. Thank you, Lorelei, for always saying what we are thinking.
4. ArtRuss Mother/Daughter Coffee Mug Set ($18+): How sweet would it be to gift your mom or a motherly figure in your life this totally adorable mug set that reads, “You are the Lorelai to my Rory?” Mom will totally love it.
5. The Card Architect Gilmore Girls Coloring Book ($7): The world has gone totally coloring book crazy, in the best way possible. Thankfully, there are now Gilmore Girls coloring books to help keep you company while you Netflix and chill on your night off.
6. Heartificial Gilmore Girls Enamel Pin Set ($10+): Show off your Gilmore spirit on the daily, whether you’re going to Doose’s Market or Al’s Pancake World, with Rory and Lorelia on your lapel.
7. Rain City Print Where You Lead Theme Song Inspirational Art ($17): Okay, you have the GG theme song as your ringtone (no judgment). Now, you can have the words to the show’s catchy theme song on your wall. Right next to the pic of dear Mom. Awww!
8. Gilmore Girls Luke’s Diner Coaster ($3): Now that you have a full set of GG theme mugs, you’ll need something flashy to rest them on. Remember, Emily Gilmore would *never* not use a coaster. Better make use of these retro-themed Luke’s Diner coasters.
9. Pick Me Cups You Have Been Gilmored Soy Scented Candle ($18): If you’ve ever imagined how the inside of the GG’s home smells, you might think it resembles this soy-scented layered candle: coffee, pancakes and pop tarts. Sounds like dinner at Lorelei’s house…
10. Crafted By Corely GG Revival Countdown Stickers ($4+): This is the sweetest and simplest idea ever to help you and your BFF start counting down to the November 25 — aka best day ever — the GG Revival premier. Decorate your agenda with tons of quirky coffee and donut stickers in anticipation of the big premiere.
11. Fills and Freckles She Drinks More Coffee Than a Gilmore Tumbler ($13+): Most days, you’re on the run and you need coffee to go with your oxygen. Sounds like you (truly) need this to-go mug.
12. White Wolf Design I’d Rather Be Watching Gilmore Girls Pullover ($18+): This pullover is so cheeky that Emily Gilmore would be sure to disapprove of it! That’s why it is so brilliant — it captures the show’s eclectic sense of humor.
13. Parchment and Paper Gilmore Girls Leggings ($65): Whether you’re pulling an all nighter at the Yale library or binge watching I Love Lucy on Lorelai’s couch, these leggings are the ultimate gift for that GG gal pal in your life.
Planning on doing some more Gilmore Girls-inspired shopping? Follow us on Pinterest to get more inspirational ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.