Give the Gift of On-the-Go Hotness With These 9 Travel-Friendly Beauty Gifts
Let’s be real about holiday gift season, shall we? There’s always that one person who’s impossible to shop for. From globe-trotting ladies who love to travel to beauty geeks, getting the perfect gift for the person in your life who is always one step ahead of the curve is the living worst. Before you let your holiday stress levels get any higher, we’re here to tell you we’ve got you covered: Get them a little beauty goodness that works on the go. Trust us — these mini sets of beauty must-haves are both TSA- and It-girl-approved. Besides, those who are on the road for the holidays will appreciate the fact they don’t have to make room in their suitcase for bulky products. From glowy kits to teeny tools, scroll down to see the cute mini-me products we found this season:
1. Clinique Pep-Start Quick Cleansing Swipes ($10): This first caught our eye because of the sweet holiday packaging, but it won us over when we discovered they exfoliate, soften and keep skin looking bright. They’re perfect for tossing into a tote when you need a little lift. Stuff this in a stocking and make sure to grab one for yourself too.
2. Too Faced Let It Glow Highlight & Blush Kit ($25): This four-piece kit is a must for a glowy, rested look after a long flight. The highlighting powder duo, bronzer and blush have light-reflecting technology to soften and diffuse, playing down dark shadows, while the flat kabuki brush lets you blend it all in with ease.
3. Burt’s Bees Endless Shine Trio Holiday Gift Set ($10): This glimmery trio can get you through a whole vacation thanks to the pinkish tones that work for day and night. Mix and match to create a glossy pout.
4. Sonia Kashuk Deluxe Travel Brush Set ($21): This take-along set has eight pieces of pro makeup tools that enable anyone to recreate a contoured look on the road. With everything from angled eye shadow to foundation, these brushes go in a neatly packaged case that’s no bigger than an iPad mini, and fits conveniently in a carry-on.
5. Drunk Elephant Nightbright ($28): This duo of TSA-friendly luxe skin products (in super cute packaging) are a treat that peps up a tired, blah complexion after a long journey. The face oil is rich in antioxidants and omegas, plumping up and softening dry skin, and the overnight serum is an AHA blend of glycolic, citric and lactic acids to gently exfoliate and speed up cell turnover.
6. CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic 3 Piece Travel Set ($100): Lugging around a curling iron, blow dryer and straightener can be a real drag. Not so with this kit containing three miniature, lightweight versions that are just as mighty as their bigger brothers. The dryer is 1000 watts of far infrared heat that dries from the inside out, preventing frizz, and both the irons contain ceramic plates that protect strands from getting fried.
7. Ole Henriksen All Four Love — Mini Three Little Wonders + Cleanse ($25): Skincare during the holiday season is usually a no-go because those big bottles and pots can’t fit into a carry-on. That’s why this little set of four is perf for packing: The foaming cleanser, collagen-boosting serum, gentle exfoliator and overnight cream all deliver the same skin-smoothing, glow-getting benefits, so skincare won’t slack off during vacay.
8. Clean Reserve Travel Spray Layering Collection ($45): Fragrance might be a bit of a personal purchase if you don’t know your recipient’s signature scent, but with this kit, you don’t have to worry about getting it wrong. Go ahead, spritz on one, two or three — the linear technology means that the main scent stays without drying down into another, making the six-piece collection ideal for blending and experimenting.
9. Bumble and Bumble A Few of Our Favorite Things Kit ($39): For your bestie who’s obsessed with blowouts: This kit has all the essentials you need (except the brush and the dryer) to create a bouncy, lasting style. With the primer and blow dry cream, you can protect tresses from heat damage and get the style you want, while the finishing spray and powder add volume and texture (and help eke out a little more life from a second- or third-day blowout).
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.