16 Easy Twisted Hairdos You Can DIY
Are you getting bored of wearing your hair in a simple pony or topknot day after day? Us too. Sometimes changing up your ‘do can be *super* fun. But if you’re not going for the daring, colorful look, try out one of these 16 twisty hairdos that will mix up your locks for any occasion!
4. Twisted Updo: If you’re planning on attending a formal event anytime soon, try out this updo instead of your usual curled look. All it takes is a few bobby pins and a curling iron to get an ultra chic look like this. (via Camille Styles)
5. Twisted Sister: LC (or shall we say LT?!) is rockin’ the multi-twist style that seems like it would take hours to achieve. Luckily, Lauren shows us how to get this fancy look step-by-step so you can look as fab as she does. (via The Beauty Department)
6. French Braid Side Twist: French braids are *so* yesterday. Now, it’s all about the french twists and rope braids. Rock this look using a dab of dry shampoo for the ultimate second-day hair. (via Brit + Co)
7. The Triple Twist: Short haired girls, don’t think we forgot about you! We know finding styles for your shorter locks can be a little challenging, but you can twist up this hairstyle in no time. (via the small things blog)
15. Retro Twist: #tbt to the ’50s with a look that we just couldn’t resist. Seriously, how fun is this intricate style?! Pair with your favorite retro sweater for an adorable fall look. (via Barefoot Blonde)
16. Messy French Twist : Finally, the french twist is always a classic. Add a little somethin’ somethin’ to your traditional twist by teasing your layers and pulling out a few flyways. The messy vibe is always better. (via once wed)
What’s your favorite way to wear your hair? Let us know in the comments below!