Get Your Gals Together For This Oh-So-Sweet Candy Charcuterie Board
This Valentine's Day, we're planning on sticking to the three main food groups: candy, charcuterie, and chocolate. Good thing this DIY has all three! This polished, stylish, and tasty charcuterie boardis a pastel conglomeration of heart-shaped sweets. Read on for ideas on what to buy and how to arrange it all so you can create your own version of this sugar-loaded Galentine's Day party centerpiece.
Brit + Co's Valentine's Day Candy Charcuterie Board
(Serves at least 10)
Recipe Notes: You can use any combination of candy, cookies, and chocolate you like. Just be sure to use a variety of textures and flavors, such as crunchy cookies, sour gummies, fluffy marshmallows, and gooey chocolate truffles. If you want to stick to a pastel color scheme, look for all things white chocolate and candy-coated.
- See's Candies Celebration Hearts ($9), Dark Chocolate Hearts ($9), Marshmallow Hearts ($24), and Deep Dark Chocolate Truffles ($10)
- Red Hots Original Cinnamon Candies ($1)
- Reese's Valentine's White Creme Peanut Butter Hearts ($5)
- Peeps Milk Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Delights Chicks ($10)
- Valentine's Day Milk Chocolate Candy Cupid's MnM's($5)
- Pepperidge Farm Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies ($4)
- Hostess Donettes Powdered Mini Donuts ($4) and White Fudge Ding Dongs ($14)
- Large chocolate bar, such as Hershey's Symphony ($3)
- White chocolate truffles, such as those in Trader Joe's 12 Tantalizing Truffles ($5)
- Fresh strawberries, some plain and some covered in white chocolate and pink sprinkles (or our Champagne soaked chocolate strawberries)
- Yogurt-covered pretzels
- Red sour belt
- Vanilla-, strawberry-, or raspberry-flavored creme-filled sandwich cookies
- Pastel-colored mini marshmallows
- Chocolate-covered cherry donuts
- Flowers and confetti, for decoration
1. Arrange the board from the center outward. It helps to place the larger, plainly colored foods, such as cookies and donuts, first.
2. Next, fill in the spaces and edges with smaller, more colorful items like M&M's and Mike and Ike candies, scattering a few on the table for a waterfall effect.
3. Place flowers, confetti, and other decorations around the board, and serve immediately.
For more party-ready recipes, follow Brit + Co on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.(Recipe and photo via Sara Cagle/Brit + Co)
This post has been updated.
- TikTok Cheese Board Ideas - Brit + Co ›
- Who Cares About Sharing? This Charcuterie Feast Is for ONE! - Brit ... ›
- Here's How to Go on a Charcuterie Crawl at Walt Disney World (Yes ... ›
- 3 Stylish Ways to Create a Covid-Safe Charcuterie Board - Brit + Co ›
- Creative Charcuterie Board Ideas | Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- How To Make Delicious & Beautiful Charcuterie Boards - Brit + Co ›