16 Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner Recipe Ideas to Make at Home
Whether you're celebrating with your S-O for the first time or the tenth, you've probably already given some thought to what you're going to eat on Valentine's Day. You can show your love with a DIY gift, pink cocktails or a V-Day fruit salad, or you can whip up a fancy-schmancy (and romantic) dinner. Here are our favorite ideas for a date night meal to remember.
Prepare to swoon over this simple sous vide steak. Pair it with a baked potato and steamed veg. (via Brit + Co)
This healthful, Whole30-approved pot roast doesn't skimp on yum factor even though it's made with completely clean ingredients. (via Noshtastic)
This plant-based tomato sauce blends cashews, roasted tomatoes, and onions. It is so good, the non-vegans won't mind eating it too. (via Fit Foodie Finds)
For more recipe inspo, follow us on Pinterest!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- How to Make Homemade Valentine's Chocolates, Two Ways - Brit + ... ›
- I Spent My First Valentine's Day Alone in 10 Years and It Was ... ›
- Oh, You Sweet Thing! 30 Valentine's Day Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 35 Valentine's Day Cards for Your Little DIY-er - Brit + Co ›
- 17 Quick + Easy Valentine's Day Games Your Kids Will Love - Brit + ... ›
- 16 Valentine DIYs Guaranteed to Get You Some Xs and Os - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Valentine's Day Smoothies So Indulgent They're Practically ... ›
- 30 Valentine's Day Cookie Recipes to Swoon Over - Brit + Co ›
- 7 Questions to Make Your Valentine's Day Epic ›
- Best Questions To Ask Partner On A Date - Deep Relationships - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Valentine’s Day Cocktails for Two - Brit + Co ›