5 DIY Wedding Gift Basket Ideas
If you know a soon-to-be-married couple whose tiny apartment can barely fit another cookie sheet or kitchen appliance, or you just want to switch up your gifting style, we’ve got some wedding gift inspo for you. Our suggestion? Give them a personalized gift that’s chock full of the essentials for an unforgettable date night together. Check out these DIY wedding gift baskets that go waaaaay beyond measuring cups.
2. Classic Movie or Television ($10+): Whether it’s Pretty Woman or the first season of Orange Is the New Black, give them something they’ll love to watch over and over again. (via Touchstone Pictures)
Romantic Evening Basket
6. Body Oil ($28): Body oil is not only a great way to relax, but will also help them get their sexy on after all that stressful wedding planning.
Camping Essentials Basket
7. Neon Camp Bag ($124): If you include a multi-pocketed camp bag like this, you won’t even need the basket to wrap this gift.
9. Biodegradable Cutlery ($16): The less you have to wash, the better. These wooden utensils don’t even have to be thrown in the trash.
Hot Chocolate Basket
Honeymoon Traveling Basket
15. Water Bottles ($35): Why buy water when you can fill it up yourself? Save them time and money with matching water bottles.
17. David Copperfield ($19): Nothing makes a car trip go faster than a good readaloud. Whether it’s a classic or a thriller, try to pick one that fits both parties.
Have you put together any wedding gift baskets? We want to hear all about them below!